• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Are 43sx stickies that much better than std 43sx ?

The sticky is a badass tire. No way I would run anything else.

And thank you because from now on I will be referring to no sticky sx as the std tire.

Re: Re: Are 43sx stickies that much better than std 43sx ?

fabricator1 said:
Guess I need some stickies before the Harlan ride in October :driving:
I've never had a problem running Harlan without stickies but I also stay off Creme Puff and Pony Hill.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Brought my junk out of retirement this past Saturday and granted we went to one of the most brutal places known to man and it was wet and slicker than owl **** evidently the damn stickies are the way of the future. Although I have the shittyest tires ever and I'm sure I had too much air in em but damn.

fordcontraption01 said:
Brought my junk out of retirement this past Saturday and granted we went to one of the most brutal places known to man and it was wet and slicker than owl **** evidently the damn stickies are the way of the future. Although I have the shittyest tires ever and I'm sure I had too much air in em but damn.

Where did go? We went to AOP Saturday and had a good time.

I actually got my front end back together and was able to make the same ride. The guy with stickies made everything without winching.

Although he was the first to hit every trail and really screwed it up for the rest of us, I think the stickies are the ticket. The STD sx shined on one trail and a DOT 40 claimed the only carnage, if I had Tony B's money I would buy stickies :stir:

wimpykid said:
I actually got my front end back together and was able to make the same ride. The guy with stickies made everything without winching.

Although he was the first to hit every trail and really screwed it up for the rest of us, I think the stickies are the ticket. The STD sx shined on one trail and a DOT 40 claimed the only carnage, if I had Tony B's money I would buy stickies :stir:
all of this and Michael was the best in show for a badass half throttle assault which he went from zero to about 40 in less than a second which resulted in a rollover without any damage which was good. That's a pretty bad little unit Michael has created. It definitely has the holler echo sound that just makes giggle and feel warm and fuzzy.

Since my tires are **** and they suck ass I'm gonna put the Shane Keller hill killer buggy cut on em and throw the supercharger to it and go back up there and see if I still need stickies or not :dunno: if your gonna have a big stupid f/r steer super long crazy thing that looks like oh damn look at that thing it better perform like oh hell look at that thing. Plus I'm a little rusty and I probably had about 20psi too much in the tires that wasn't helping matters but with all do respect I was going last .

I'm all in on laying the blade to your tires.

We did have it all fubarred before you got to hit anything.

wimpykid said:
I'm all in on laying the blade to your tires.

We did have it all fubarred before you got to hit anything.
yea it doesn't bother me that's kinda why I just beat that last one I tried down to make it better or worse for the next time. Plus I needed to test the strength of the old beast

Forbanger said:
I am not dissatisfied with my tires. They perform excellent. They just don't shine around a bunch of rigs with stickys!
you went and got gas came back and aired down a touch and you never even slipped a tire what I seen you climb. Good rig and a good driver nice work James :driving:

fordcontraption01 said:
you went and got gas came back and aired down a touch and you never even slipped a tire what I seen you climb. Good rig and a good driver nice work James :driving:

Cut them tires, air them down, and let's go at it again! Had a great time!!
P.S I just cheated by getting a good working rig

fordcontraption01 said:
if that thing could talk you wouldn't believe it and I used to be able to drive and my junk actually performed

I heard stories. Now that you're out of retirement, cutem and lets go again! I wanna see a rockwell break! :****:

Forbanger said:
I heard stories. Now that you're out of retirement, cutem and lets go again! I wanna see a rockwell break! :****:
[/quote

You've gotta help change it!