• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Are you going?

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
If you are going to KOH or think you are going--please post in this thread otherwise you are going to loose the privledge I have given you to be in here. I have warned about folks not going to stay out so I guess I have to play kindergarden cop again and take care of the issue and remove the bullshit from this area..

Thank you.

:awesomework: I'm going to try to be there gotta wheel with camp canada!!!!:awesomework: On some good trails!!!! Like the ones up north!!!!:awesomework::beer: And give Pook and the boys a hand!!!

Last edited:
Depending on how logistics work out, I'm considering going. Not definately. But maybe.

I've got the rig. Not sure on the time off.

The wife and I will be there. Vacation time already approved and signed off, plan to be down for the racing days (arrive late Thursday Feb 10) and leave the following weekend. :awesomework::cheer:

I am going but I am not sure how I am gonna get there yet. If I feel like driving down then I will haul the buggy or If I dont then I will fly. I will be staying at the house down there, I dont want to try and get sleep on the lake bed. Seems like everyone that wants to wheel the hammers is doing it the week after the race? Just so I can put vacation in.

Seems like everyone that wants to wheel the hammers is doing it the week after the race? Just so I can put vacation in.

That's what I have gathered, I was originally going to go down the week prior but adjusted my dates since most everyone else from NWW is going the week after.