• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Are you going?

I hope to be there,,,,but if anybody wants to sport a Reiter Pit T-shirt down there......guess what?.......I'll give you one only if you promise to wear it,,,in total veiw of the cameras.lol....what's you size Crash?:beer:

Cottom or polyester :redneck:

Hello I am Going !!!

I am new to the site I Live in Saint George Utah and I am going to KOH !:awesomework:

Who was in said group?

Myself, Ryan, Kelsey, Kyle was gonna roll with us as well as Nicole. Ryans buggy is taken longer than he thought and now hes startin the shop so i dont know if his buggy will even be done. We have moved our plans for next year instead, its looking more realistic:awesomework:

will be heading down again for 2011 :cheer:, would like to be there a couple of days before the race and stay the whole next week after :D. may be looking for someone to ride bitch

will be heading down again for 2011 :cheer:, would like to be there a couple of days before the race and stay the whole next week after :D. may be looking for someone to ride bitch

I'l be staying after as well and want to run with the whole northern crew..

Last year we got there on Feb 1st...we pre ran 10 named trails and it wasnt easy following a buggy on 46's in a Jeep on 36's....
Our guy Andy was the one that ran LCQ with a flat front tire and finished in the middle, he ran the race but had fuel cell problems.
Not sure if I can make it this year but I wish I could!

So what's everyone doing for accomodations on the lake bed.

I was originally planning on hauling a slide-in camper down and towing my rig on the trailer but my camper hook up fell through.

Trying to figure out what I want to do now.

So what's everyone doing for accomodations on the lake bed.

I was originally planning on hauling a slide-in camper down and towing my rig on the trailer but my camper hook up fell through.

Trying to figure out what I want to do now.

I went with a brand spankin tent....the wind wrecked it but thanks to duct tape and spare brake line I got it up again...the nights are cold and the wind really blows....