• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ashland City ride testing some "New" old buggies

Dillehay

Well I thought Cole was going to post some vid's of this little get together, no go. So I'll post mine. Not professional, I might at one time had too much :drinkers: but you get the idea.

Here is the story. Matlock rebuilt Showtime to his specs just four words, it is still BAD! Gus has a new buggy and needed to test it out......just three words, it is BAD! There was some chest thumping going on (started by Timmie) so we had to just see what these buggies have. We had a great time, with a few broken parts. Timmie does have a new business...........part tester.......if you want to see if your new build has a weak part ........ let him drive.......he'll break it, but as always he'll fix it too. ;D

Timmie first to climb hill in Razor.

timmie Cameron climbing slick hill in razor

Then Gus shows the way in his buggy

Gus climbing slick hill in new single seat buggy

Now it's Matlock's time, This hill is muddy and slick from the previous three solid days of rain, you can actually go faster under power down rather than up :eek:

Matlock climbing slick hill in his new version of Showtime

Now the power line hill, this bitch is steep and if you screw up, the hard creek bottom is gonna leave a mark. Timmie breaks the rear outer on Matlock's Showtime buggie.

timmie in old showtime buggy powerline hill

Here is short video of some of the trails on this private property. You will cut tires, bend sheet metal, turn over, drink adult beverages, and have tons of fun only bad thing is you gotta be invited to ride :flipper:

This is Timmie in Bloody Mary buggy. As you can see these hill shooter do trail ride.

Timmie turning Hayes Bloody Mary buggy over on trail

Dillehay said:
Well I thought Cole was going to post some vid's of this little get together, no go. So I'll post mine. Not professional, I might at one time had too much :drinkers: but you get the idea.

They are all posted on YouTube already.

Latest posts