• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ATTN: P teaser pics inside......:flipoff1:

under_psi

CROSS POST POLICE
here are some pics of my newly painted body panels, hood, and grille.....

bling bling....

buildingstinky309.jpg

buildingstinky308.jpg

buildingstinky310.jpg

buildingstinky311.jpg

buildingstinky312.jpg

if all goes accordingly, it will be running and have all the skins and panels on it by tomorrow afternoon.....fingers crossed.... :eat:

I like it. When we talked about the colors, and you decided to change the red grill I thought you were crazy. I'm glad you didn't listen to me. thumb.gif

the color scheme, which i am SURE that david will recognize once mentioned, was inspired by Tony Stewart's helmet.....i saw it a few times last season and loved it!!!

i went back and forth on the colors and whether or nor to actually do flames, but i am glad i stuck with one of my original notions....it looks killer...

the black base coat is NOT the best, it has a ton of trash in it.....the guy who did it for me is a friend, and only really does flamework and airbrushing...he is no painter....but hey, for the $ that i got it all painted and the fact that it will eventually get thrashed, i am STOKED!!!!!

under_psi said:
and the fact that it will eventually get thrashed, i am STOKED!!!!!
Words to live by! I have two hoods. One for wheeling one for being a trailer queen bitch. My wheeling hood is near replacement I'd say. It has a 12" Alabama tree branch bolted on the underside in one place to give it some ridgidity.