• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

attn.TIG welders: miller syncrowave 250

That is not a TIG weld. :shaking:

Still it's not bad for a 1st timer.:awesomework:

Since everyones being cocky about welding I thought I'd add my 2nd WELD EVER!!!!!!!!! :fawkdancesmiley:

nikewelds.jpg

Damn straight I'd use it :awesomework: But go try the tip torch I bet you would like it!

So I can't find the pic's so my friend in Richland is sending me some of the airframe I built for him so it will be a couple days (snail mail)

But I can tell you you loss the control I don't thing I could walk the cup now

Last edited:
jeepin girl ,turn your wire down abit and leave your heat the same.
that still looks good though:awesomework:

brian H we are currently ****ing off thanks for the advice
really though, no hard feelings post where you want ofcourse:hi:

ive been tig welding for 8 years now
PICT0001-4.jpg

it does have the water cooled torch.the cooler is built into the runner cart

Keep practicing

A truly good TIG welder wouldnt have that much discoloration on stainless. And it's not very uniform. :fawkdancesmiley:

magic metals dosent do any"food processing work"
mostly aluminum and stainless for:semitool, novellus, NW technologies,Genie lifts,and more
the welder is 6years old
show me some of your tig welds boxboy. i love to talk shop on the TIG process

What do you weld for Genie? im a welder for them, and i got to mess around on there tig welder yesterday and my welds didnt turn out to bad seeing how i havent tig'd in 2 years. ill love to be able to practice more.

Damn that's a pretty nice score.

myself, I'm no "welder" but I can stick some **** together.

All weld's with syncrowave 250dx

Nice welds :awesomework:

TB-F lots of experience on here i can tell,but not with you
you need to see a little more stainless welding
i dont need to insult you because you just accomplished that with your last post
youre a real astronaut to try and say that
why dont you search the web for a good weld photo
and post it as your own thats where i see a poser like
you coming from.
run your mouth some more,ive got plenty more for you.
i,m like a bicycle with no seat on it ILL GET UP IN YOUR ASS

Last edited:
What do you weld for Genie? im a welder for them, and i got to mess around on there tig welder yesterday and my welds didnt turn out to bad seeing how i havent tig'd in 2 years. ill love to be able to practice more.

Nice welds :awesomework:

i dont work on the genie parts,most of them are laser-cut and formed
then sent on to you guys probly most of it goes spokane way
semitool novellus and synetics solutions are my usual work or was
i quit to do my own thing:cool:

I TIG welded for the first time the other day. I didnt take pictures. I pretty much sucked, but it was better than I expected.

~T.J.

TB-F lots of experience on here i can tell,but not with you
you need to see a little more stainless welding
i dont need to insult you because you just accomplished that with your last post
youre a real astronaut to try and say that
why dont you search the web for a good weld photo
and post it as your own thats where i see a poser like
you coming from.
run your mouth some more,ive got plenty more for you.
i,m like a bicycle with no seat on it ILL GET UP IN YOUR ASS

You are sure full of yourself dude.Do you look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that your a sexy bitch? 35 posts in the nww and you act like your the best thing that has ever happened to this place.:rolleyes: :looser:

You are sure full of yourself dude.Do you look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that your a sexy bitch? 35 posts in the nww and you act like your the best thing that has ever happened to this place.:rolleyes: :looser:

lesson 1: Never tell any welder that is even marginally ok anything he does is anything but perfect. For some reason people that weld are the easiest to offend people in the world.

lesson 1: Never tell any welder that is even marginally ok anything he does is anything but perfect. For some reason people that weld are the easiest to offend people in the world.

I am offended by you thinking welders can be offended easily :kissmyass:

I scoff in your general direction :fawkdancesmiley:

hmmm knew i forgot to take pictures of somthing today, o well. If i post them they would probably get scrutinized and made fun of for some lame reason so i think i will just keep them to myself

hmmm knew i forgot to take pictures of somthing today, o well. If i post them they would probably get scrutinized and made fun of for some lame reason so i think i will just keep them to myself

Smart choice.....Gotta give you one thing....im sure there better than any i could do. Never done it so your a few steps ahead of me.:redneck: