• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

attn.TIG welders: miller syncrowave 250

Man there sure is a whole lot of talking in here but a big lack of proving a damn thing. I never even claimed to be a welder and I posted up. Let's see the "real deal" welder's post up. (primarily calling out ERO)

Man there sure is a whole lot of talking in here but a big lack of proving a damn thing. I never even claimed to be a welder and I posted up. Let's see the "real deal" welder's post up. (primarily calling out ERO)
look I will see if patrick will help me wit pigs. I have never posted pics before. Currently in hospital wit wifey had a baby boy. So it will be a week or so. This post will probably be dead by then. If you have seen patricks 67 kaiser jeepster (sep/oct crawl mag) then you have seen my work. I tig 95percent of that rig.

x2:awesomework:

why's that?

just post a pic bro. im not saying im the best, i want to see input from other members
i just put up the tube weld because people were posting pop corn smileys
i see that the bead isn't a continuous rythme
i got insults, thats fine
its just a weld on some junk pipe
i'll have better to come!

M-kay :;

I'l weld up a tube with 304SS tomorow and post a pic :D

When is someone going to post pics of their on-vehicle TIG welds? Or is this a BS bench welding thread?
:corn:

**** looking back at my 4 pic's, only one of them was a bench weld.:flipoff:

And I'm the only one that didn't talk a bunch of **** about being mr. badass welder guy.

Last edited:
I like to see what other peoples nice TIG welds look like, and was hoping for more pictures. Darius: on that motormount, did you do the finish welds in position or did you unbolt it and do it on a workbench/welding table? Maybe I will post pics of a totally custom chromolly snowmobile front a-arm suspension I built. And Darius when you said someone was talking **** about being Mr. badass welder guy was that directed towards me or someone else?

I like to see what other peoples nice TIG welds look like, and was hoping for more pictures. Darius: on that motormount, did you do the finish welds in position or did you unbolt it and do it on a workbench/welding table? Maybe I will post pics of a totally custom chromolly snowmobile front a-arm suspension I built. And Darius when you said someone was talking **** about being Mr. badass welder guy was that directed towards me or someone else?

After I start building it, I'l post some pics of the way blingin bare metal finish spiral stair rail I'm building. Vehicles dont require badass welding skills. Architectural fab does :D

:corn:

As promised...

A piece of crap pipe welded with .045 308L filler

100_0935.jpg

And I believe much earlier on I saw a piece of ss tube buger welded to a plate.

100_0936.jpg

Cary on. :corn:

TB-F how come you didn't get a good close up on that SS you booger welded?

and whats up with that big pile of birdshit in the middle of your weld here?

100_0935.jpg

You have a lot to learn :corn:

Last edited:

not directed at you, there's a lot of guy's in here that have a lot of critisism to give, and a lack of people posting up.