• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

attn.TIG welders: miller syncrowave 250

After I start building it, I'l post some pics of the way blingin bare metal finish spiral stair rail I'm building. Vehicles dont require badass welding skills. Architectural fab does :D

:corn:

word. build some easy strait, pitched rail today. we have been doin alot of chemicaly darkened rail lately. maybe ill snap some pics tomarrow of some boogers too. :redneck: we dont really have alot of stainless in the shop, so maybe some cold rolled will have to do.

word. build some easy strait, pitched rail today. we have been doin alot of chemicaly darkened rail lately. maybe ill snap some pics tomarrow of some boogers too. :redneck: we dont really have alot of stainless in the shop, so maybe some cold rolled will have to do.

you still at Allied?? :corn:

TB-F how come you didn't get a good close up on that SS you booger welded?

and whats up with that big pile of birdshit in the middle of your weld here?

You have a lot to learn :corn:

I didnt get a SS closeup because I broke the screen on my camera on the hangover run so it's a bit hard to tell what I'm geting picture-wise.

The "big pile of birdshit" in the middle is the perfectly flat discolored spot where I stoped.

And since I have a lot to learn I guess I should get some welding badass like yourself to teach me more, I'm always down to learn.

And speaking of birdshit on tube...

Is this you'r beutiful handiwork on you'r piece of buggy or did you let a blind man do that with wet 7018?

Attachments

• **** welds.jpg
    **** welds.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 256
cast magnesium gearbox fix for the neighbor
previous **** fix
23.jpg

grind clean
25.jpg

two root passes followed by a weave
26-1.jpg

closer
27.jpg

ball on 3/32 lanthanated tungsten
28.jpg

some of the nicest tig welds I have ever seen I threw in the scrap!!

A friend of mine bought all the copper and SS tubing out of the Olympia Brewery when it was shut down. it took us amonth with 4 guys and two plazmas to remove all the plumbing on 5 floors in three buildings:redneck:

some of the welds were flawless!! there was some strange contraptions made of stainless. some tanks so large you could fit 4 fullsize trucks in each!!

plazma cutting 3 to 7 inch pipes full of two year old beer smelled horrible! I didnt want a beer for months:beer:

I'll admit I could care less about this **** I don't hang on every new post on this thread like some of you fags. if you want some pics of my welds I'll post tomorrow. I can't TIG but have been brushing up on my MIG welding this week. they are short a few people in the weld shop and I've been filling in.

:beer:

yes, at your old table, at that :flipoff:

you should see my new table at SWS, :cool:
it puts my old table to shame.. :fawkdancesmiley:

oh and say hi to Smuck,:looser: better yet, kick him in the nuts for me. :haha:

Oh, and in case my previous post had any relevance to a TIG welding thread since it included the word "weld", I'll shall add this post to assert my :fawkdancesmiley:

some of the nicest tig welds I have ever seen I threw in the scrap!!

A friend of mine bought all the copper and SS tubing out of the Olympia Brewery when it was shut down. it took us amonth with 4 guys and two plazmas to remove all the plumbing on 5 floors in three buildings:redneck:

some of the welds were flawless!! there was some strange contraptions made of stainless. some tanks so large you could fit 4 fullsize trucks in each!!

plazma cutting 3 to 7 inch pipes full of two year old beer smelled horrible! I didnt want a beer for months:beer:

Most all those welds were made by friends of mine. But.t the joint up purge with argon and go like crazy. On day one fitter welder team did 120 2 inch welds in 8 hours.