• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

attn.TIG welders: miller syncrowave 250

:awesomework: :awesomework: Holly **** that guy's welds are f*ckin beautiful!!!!!!!!:awesomework: :awesomework: :beer: :beer: :beer::worship: :worship: :worship:

Later today, I will have my shop helper take pictures of TIG welded parts on my 4runner, and a couple buggies in the shop. I have been TIG welding for 5 years, have a vertical WABO certification, and am always practicing and improving.
:D

Last edited:
syncrowave 250 w/the water cooled torch is what we have in the shop.... Older machine, but works great.

random shot's of my dad's work
005zi3.jpg

015sw5.jpg

0082st2.jpg

I've got money say's he won't smoke this guy, there are machines that don't weld as nice.

http://home.comcast.net/~engloid/workpics/workpics.html

i have gotten the chance to do some copper nickel as well, we didnt have any filler rod though:booo:

Later today, I will have my shop helper take pictures of TIG welded parts on my 4runner, and a couple buggies in the shop. I have been TIG welding for 5 years, have a vertical WABO certification, and am always practicing and improving.
:D

im going for that cert next quarter and im going to try for an overhead as well:awesomework:

Corey tried to take pics, but most of them are out of focus. Here are the few that turned out okay.

Last edited:
I need a bottle of argon to get my TIG operation up and going. I got a Airco Heliwelder for free. Came with a water cooled torch, water cooler, consumables, foot pedal, flow meter, etc. All it needed was a diode in the power supply and a post flow timer. :awesomework:

BrianH you really need to spit Crazy Daze pecker out it's probably getting water logged by now.:haha:

Post a picture of your TIG welds please.:awesomework:

BrianH you really need to spit Crazy Daze pecker out it's probably getting water logged by now.:haha:

Post a picture of your TIG welds please.:awesomework:

How about you lick my ass dude. I dont tig weld...never have tried it. Never stated that i did. I just have seen his welds before and the top notch. Thats why Robin has his buggy over there to get all the welding done.

it looks to me like your a nut rider brian hates,post your TIG welds point blank
youve admitted that you dont have this skill
i see PUOs point, spit out that mans pecker or redeem your self with evidence of your welding skill.

Whats that in your avatar? someone elses build?
lame

The thread title said "attention TIG welders" so what made you post?

I was thinking the same, I know a lot of people that are really good, but I didn't tell everybody "my buddy is the awesomest".

To the earlier comment about it's like riding a bike, YEAH RIGHT, I can tell when I havent welded for a while.

I was thinking the same, I know a lot of people that are really good, but I didn't tell everybody "my buddy is the awesomest".

To the earlier comment about it's like riding a bike, YEAH RIGHT, I can tell when I havent welded for a while.

i went down into our shop at school a few nights ago to brush up cause it had been like 3 months, busted out 10 nice lookin welds, id say its like riding a bike but thats just me

everyone is diffrent:awesomework:

im gonna take some pictures of my welds tomorow when im down in the shop:awesomework:

i went down into our shop at school a few nights ago to brush up cause it had been like 3 months, busted out 10 nice lookin welds, id say its like riding a bike but thats just me

everyone is diffrent:awesomework:

im gonna take some pictures of my welds tomorow when im down in the shop:awesomework:

and were the first few nice lookin? I can alway's lay down a weld that people would consider good, but it's a matter of getting on my own level.

The thread title said "attention TIG welders" so what made you post?

it looks to me like your a nut rider brian hates,post your TIG welds point blank
youve admitted that you dont have this skill
i see PUOs point, spit out that mans pecker or redeem your self with evidence of your welding skill.

Whats that in your avatar? someone elses build?
lame

Pat at those guys built my cage........I checked out the thread to see some nice tig welding and remembered that Crazy Daze has good tig welds so i said something. Is there a problem with that? No there isnt so you all can **** off.

and were the first few nice lookin? I can alway's lay down a weld that people would consider good, but it's a matter of getting on my own level.

yes sir:awesomework:

i asked my instructor what i can do better and he said "i dunno you can TIG better than me":haha: