• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Aug 27‐29 Starvation Ridge Desert Race

Drone637

Aug 27‐29 Starvation Ridge Desert Race - Cancelled

Time for the last round of Off-Road racing over in Eastern Washington at the Goldendale track. This time it is 10 laps straight on Sunday with all the vehicles on the track instead of breaking it into two groups as they normally do. Should make for an interesting day.

You can read about the last race at Goldendale, at least from the Zukiworld Challenge perspective, at http://www.zukiworld.com/month_0801...world-challenge-double-down-in-the-desert.htm

Aug 27‐29 Starvation Ridge Desert Race

Starvation Ridge
1140 Niva Road
Centerville, WA. 98613

Schedule:

Friday August 27th
12 pm ‐ Gates open
Camping Open

Saturday August 28th
12pm

Last edited:
Well, never mind. Looks like due to a complication with a neighbor the last race is cancelled while the county looks into use permits. :(

Well, never mind. Looks like due to a complication with a neighbor the last race is cancelled while the county looks into use permits. :(

Complication with a neighbor? You've got to be kidding me. That place is in BFE.

Grrrr, I'm beginning to not like neighbors.

Complication with a neighbor? You've got to be kidding me. That place is in BFE.

Grrrr, I'm beginning to not like neighbors.

Hey, thats what my neighbors say about me, I just keep on telling them I was there first, its not like they didnt know what they were getting into....:haha: