• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Authentic Longfield" from TrailGear.

Bobby had an exclusive contract for 30 spline birfs and shafts made by RCV. TG started selling EMPI which were imported junk. Then TG started buying inner RCV shafts to sell with the EMPI and small spline RCV birfs. TG bought Longfield so RCV would sell TG 30 spline birfs. Maybe Odie will correct me if im wrong.

Bobby had an exclusive contract for 30 spline birfs and shafts made by RCV. TG started selling EMPI which were imported junk. Then TG started buying inner RCV shafts to sell with the EMPI and small spline RCV birfs. TG bought Longfield so RCV would sell TG 30 spline birfs. Maybe Odie will correct me if im wrong.

Sounds like a mess.

Never broke a Longfield! That was the saddest part selling my axles. He called me mister, when I first bought them, loved that guy
I really liked the guy also, good old school treat everyone the way you would want to be treated type of guy.

I met Bobby at the funny rocks when his birfs still had the ring welded around them. He was always into making the best product possible and I was willing to pay for it. (not that it was over priced). He backed up his product, no questions. I guess the Longs in my runner just went up in value but they're not for sale. Thanks for making a great product Mister.

Shame on a good guy wanting to make money while the rest of us wish we had 60s in our rigs....... business is business if anyone has a problem warrantying the new shafts is when you can complain. Ill sell my longs at the price of the trail gear ones if anyone has a hard time buying from trail gear.

New owners, new axles, looks to be the same "no questions asked" warrenty. I haven't heard or anyone purchasing the new axles, breaking it, and having any warrenty issues. Until all of the above happen I don't have any reason not to at least keep the legacy of the longfield name going and buy them from trail gear the next time I need axles.

Shame on a good guy wanting to make money while the rest of us wish we had 60s in our rigs....... business is business if anyone has a problem warrantying the new shafts is when you can complain. Ill sell my longs at the price of the trail gear ones if anyone has a hard time buying from trail gear.

WORD:awesomework:

You idiots all missed it! You must be iraqys! They already changed it! NO MORE 300 M. Rcv caught on! And took advantage. ****stick dickholes

im confused, i thought 300m was a form of chromoly? is it possible that vacuum arc remelted 4340 chromoly and 300m are actually the same thing? anyway i lucked out and picked up a set of 30 spline longs just in time. if i needed a set now id go with the rcv shafts davez is offering just for the :cool: factor.:stirpot:

Latest posts