• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Automatic vacumns, worthwhile or waste of money ?

rugger99

So here is the dilemma, I have three German Shepherds at the house, two are personal pets and the third is my work K9. Vacuuming is a constant almost daily occurrence. Does anyone here use one of the automatic robot vacuums and if so, what are your thoughts and your likes / dislikes about the particular brand you have.

We have 2 irobot rumbas we love them ,only problem is a battery last for a year or so must leave on docking station batteries are cheap on Amazon

rugger99 said:
So here is the dilemma, I have three German Shepherds at the house, two are personal pets and the third is my work K9. Vacuuming is a constant almost daily occurrence. Does anyone here use one of the automatic robot vacuums and if so, what are your thoughts and your likes / dislikes about the particular brand you have.

Sorry, my wife doesn't get on Hardline.

Roomba 770 works great and does a good job with dog hair. Only draw backs are having to empty it daily and making sure there are no cords or other things laying around for it to get tangled up with. One warning, when the dog gets sick or has an accident it's bad, real bad.