• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Axle wrap sucks...

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
So I'm looking for a 4" lift main leaf.

joops%20oops.jpg

Last edited:
so much for sua :haha: :haha: :haha:

I was climbing a hill that I just made. Showed a buggy but he couldn't make it and dug it all out. So I tried it again, almost made it. Tried again, launching it really good and then I hear "snap" bang".

But I made it higher than the buggy:redneck:

I was climbing a hill that I just made. Showed a buggy but he couldn't make it and dug it all out. So I tried it again, almost made it. Tried again, launching it really good and then I hear "snap" bang".

Tuhuya?

lol its always the "one more time" that usually gets ya... I broke my cv-joint and traction bar on my pos one my last attemp at an obstacle.:haha:

lol its always the "one more time" that usually gets ya... I broke my cv-joint and traction bar on my pos one my last attemp at an obstacle.:haha:

When it broke I thought it busted my R&P. I was Kinda happy to only see a leaf, but surprised.

You need an anti-wrap bar... or I guess you could just keep a supply of main leafs and u-joints on hand. :flipoff:

Nope that was axle wrap. You should of seen what I put that bitch through. I thought I broke and axle when I did it. :redneck: