• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bach Party

millerxc

Looking for some locals to show us around for a weekend trip sometime in April, my son is getting married in June and it sounded like a good idea to have his bach party somewhere we wouldn't normally go, we've been wheelin with Kelly and Wyatt before so I hope they will chime in here with some input. Anybody interested ? There is probably about a dozen coming from here , so far, I'd hope to have quite a few from there that know their way around , and don't mind some carnage, if we drive that far we are going to get are money worth , ain't no crawlers here.

I looked on the MM schedule and it looked like one of the first two weekends of April, I don't care which one, and no strippers, I promised his GF.

millerxc said:
I looked on the MM schedule and it looked like one of the first two weekends of April, I don't care which one, and no strippers, I promised his GF.

Well hell you better make sure Miles doesnt come out for it ! molaugh

We were trying to get to MM in april also....sounds like we might pick the same weekend as you guys and get to meet you all

millerxc said:

Its a good thing you didn't promise his fiance then.

millerxc said:

Well, you can't break a promise.

Did you promise there woulod be no nude spotter girls.

Didn't think so. :flipoff1:

Bring it son pepper.gif

InDaShop said:
state? As in the State of Arkansas? ****, we live by different rules. State to me in that context is general vicinity. We're talking five maybe six feet, right?

Here, we call it tail light law. Law as long as tail lights are in view.

I'm pretty open on the date, you guys tell me whats good for ya'll and we'll see if we can find one good for all, and come on guys don't get me in trouble . Kelly are you building a house in the spring?

my son wanted to know if you still had those pics from Boogieville, especially the one where he had all 4 in the air, looks like I'm probably gonna build a buggy soon, body panels just don't last long anymore, flopped mine on the last 2 rides both on the same side, see if you can recognize this truck-
963858.jpg