• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bach Party

We have been known to have a few good get togethers at CHOCCOLOCCO MOUNTAIN.Also you can get to a few sports bars in town less than a mile from camp.

Ok how about April 11 weekend, I finaly got dsl today and got to actually got to watch some vids I am ready to go , just need to stockpile some extra parts, Kelly that is my old blazer, its still going, just not mine anymore.

80toyota said:
We have been known to have a few good get togethers at CHOCCOLOCCO MOUNTAIN.Also you can get to a few sports bars in town less than a mile from camp.
i know CM is a nice park, but why the **** would you mention it if is asking about MMORV... i mean every ****ing time MMORV comes up you chime in w/ CM this or CM that.... keep the jerking off to the CM threads, these guys want to go to MM, so whats so wrong w/ that.... ::)

I did not mean any dis... to MMORV,only started reading the opening thread.Sound like the guy was looking for invites.Ya'll have a good time.

Man I thought my old blazer was rough. That thing has dents inside of dents. I like to see some of those vids. :popcorn: :eat:

april 11 good for anybody? we planned on staying there for the weekend but is there a place close to get food and gas or do we need to bring plenty with us, and do I need to get in touch with the owners of MM to get an Ok ? If the rigs last long enough is Grey Rock or Choccolo close enough to give a try?

looks like we need to makek this the weekend of the 18th, didn't realize the 11th was Easter, I'd like to hear some opinions on which park ya'll like best, Kelley told me MM was the best , give me your .02 , we need some locals to show us around , who's up for a good excuse to go wheelin without your woman ?

April the 18th will be an open weekend for our park, so we will not be there, but MM is a great place to wheel and everybody you meet on the trails are really cool. Choco is probably closer to you than grey rock if you are already at MM. Choco has everything from gravel dirt road to extreme. Our park is 70 miles from MM in Gadsden, Choco is probably 50 miles and I am not sure what GreyRock is. We have rode at all of them and basically no matter which one you choose, or even if you do mutiple parks, you'll have a good time.

If you want some obstacles that will test the limit's of your rigs abilities and lots of loose big gravel type of climbs , Id say Chocolocco mountain. If you want a good time plenty of obstacles and a place to spend a weekend. (camp, rv it or whatever... ) MMORV is setup and has the shower's and shitters etc.

Your gonna hit the same stuff more then once unless your ill prepared at either park. But either one is fun as ****. I think MMORV is better preppared for folks staying an entire weekend personally.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
So "open" is closed? ???

Not be at MM riding. I will have to be at Mountainside the weekends we are open. I think he was making an offer for others to come ride with them where ever they choose to ride. Thats why I was glad to here Randy and Chris chose to have their park open on the 2nd and 4th weekends this year, because I can't ride with my friends as much when my place is open due to shooting vids or working the gate. I like being able to go to the other parks with my friends and getting to ride different obstacles.

I like the idea of showers and tolilets cause we won't have our campers with us , we are planning on getting there thurs night and leaving sun morn, I like the idea of doing multiple parks , I just don't know if we can work it in time wise. Definately want some extreme runs [no sissy trails] we'll try to make the rigs last 2 days, we'll bring spare parts. Maybe we can get some of ya'll to come up this way for a ride sometime.

millerxc said:
I like the idea of showers and tolilets cause we won't have our campers with us , we are planning on getting there thurs night and leaving sun morn, I like the idea of doing multiple parks , I just don't know if we can work it in time wise. Definately want some extreme runs [no sissy trails] we'll try to make the rigs last 2 days, we'll bring spare parts. Maybe we can get some of ya'll to come up this way for a ride sometime.

At MM, just add a little water to RBD and the climbs to the right side of the RBD climb and it's no sissy climb. Same with the center run of Copper Head, Ugly, Los Primos, punisher and V-notch.

millerxc said:
I've seen alot of vid of those trails but is there any more.
man if you blast through the "line" on all of these you have done something... there is also loop springs, rock and roll, new still hill, scenic overlook...

If you make the trek to be out here, Im damn sure making the trek to meet up and ride with you guys. Have heard alot from Kelly about you folk's just hadnt rode with you ( moved to Alabama before you guys rode with the Paola guys )

IM IN :woot: Plus its a good excuse to go to MMORV always a good time ! :driving:

I should be done with Saturday work by then. I am puttin it on the calendar now.

Glad to hear ya'll comin, always good to make some new friends, and someone to show us where the good trails are, hope someday you can plan a trip this way and I'll show around the parks here. Looks like maybe about a dozen trucks from our group, if we get them all put back together, my shop has 5 rigs with 44"+ tires all taken apart right now, still 2 waiting, some late nights coming, maybe Kelley can come show me how to do that.