• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back into RC crawling

Picture2522.jpg

Picture2521.jpg

Picture2516.jpg

Picture2520.jpg

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

full size 645......can't go wrong. Effortless steering now.:cool:

limited the shocks and lowered the ride height, weights are back in the front.......STICKS LIKE GLUE!

Bring it on......:flipoff:

Looks much better, it was way too tall. It was good seeing you today and talking with ya. I would come over and "bring it" but it wouldn't be fare, The only comp rig I have has tires bigger than that little guy. :redneck:

I do have that 1/24th, I could just drive between the rocks and drive under to pass. :haha:

If I wasn't spending every dime on the Yota, I'd just go get a built 2.2. Lord have mercy......

If I wasn't spending every dime on the Yota, I'd just go get a built 2.2. Lord have mercy......

Just go out and buy a ARTR ax-10 and put it on the other card....peer pressure is a MoFo :haha::haha::haha: Just ask Miller up north!!!!!:haha::haha::stirpot::stirpot::stirpot::kiss::kiss:

I was heavily into RC crawling years ago. Gave all my **** to a young kid when I got the the buggy built. Always wanted to get back into it. Well....Saturday I got to play around with a Losi 1/18 crawler. Old habits never die, so I went out and bought me one to day.

Picture2372.jpg

I still have the course (I used to spend hours upon hours on) I built for my Unlimited, in my back yard.

This thing is cheap, easy fun.:clappy:

Plans are to leave it stock and just have fun with it.....maybe take it wheeling with me sometimes. Great way to pass the time.

Where have i heard that before!!!!!:stirpot::stirpot::haha::haha: