• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back into RC crawling

Money Mark

I was heavily into RC crawling years ago. Gave all my **** to a young kid when I got the the buggy built. Always wanted to get back into it. Well....Saturday I got to play around with a Losi 1/18 crawler. Old habits never die, so I went out and bought me one to day.

Picture2372.jpg

I still have the course (I used to spend hours upon hours on) I built for my Unlimited, in my back yard.

This thing is cheap, easy fun.:clappy:

Plans are to leave it stock and just have fun with it.....maybe take it wheeling with me sometimes. Great way to pass the time.

I was heavily into RC crawling years ago. Gave all my **** to a young kid when I got the the buggy built. Always wanted to get back into it. Well....Saturday I got to play around with a Losi 1/18 crawler. Old habits never die, so I went out and bought me one to day.

Picture2372.jpg

I still have the course (I used to spend hours upon hours on) I built for my Unlimited, in my back yard.

This thing is cheap, easy fun.:clappy:

Plans are to leave it stock and just have fun with it.....maybe take it wheeling with me sometimes. Great way to pass the time.

Hrmm.. I give it a week and a half...lol

I already broke it.....then fixed it.:cheer: Damn driveline pins.:rolleyes:

Fixed the reviever too.......just tap it a bit.:redneck:

I already broke it.....then fixed it.:cheer: Damn driveline pins.:rolleyes:

Fixed the reviever too.......just tap it a bit.:redneck:

The electronics on these things suck. I rolled my mini (soft and slow roll), then forward was reverse, and reverse forward :eeek:. Reversed it on the controller and forward was the slow reverse speed, and reverse the faster forward speed. Tore it apart for a build and it's been sitting ever since :redneck:

The electronics on these things suck. I rolled my mini (soft and slow roll), then forward was reverse, and reverse forward :eeek:. Reversed it on the controller and forward was the slow reverse speed, and reverse the faster forward speed. Tore it apart for a build and it's been sitting ever since :redneck:

Not any different than your 1:1 stuff :redneck:

Well heres a picture of my Rc so far...time to start a new build or two...this one i have a F-Toy plastic body for it....:; Got some other stuff getting ready to play with to...Rc wise...:haha::haha::haha::awesomework:

Attachments

• ax104 [640x280].JPG
    ax104 [640x280].JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 226