• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back to square one.......

mspaintfunny.jpg

Yes, yes...brilliant! I find the diarrhea man to be partucularly poignant!:cheer:

What are you plans on getting the ring and pinion in with that steering ram mount/gaurd? I suggest doing something like Bunk did on his. That was a pretty slick set up. Im sure you got it figured out though.:awesomework:
Gee i don't see any final welding done on that front end!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

tripple checked carrier install today, just for you Brian, I'm good to go. Front axle is done and ready to weld up. the rear is ready to finish weld too.

Air bumps are mocked up but not finish mounted. I'm going to start on the interior while the axles are welded and assembled, then it's on to the drive lines and exhaust, Floors, door bars..... Lots to go.....

DSCN3217.jpg

DSCN3226.jpg

DSCN3232.jpg

DSCN3237.jpg

DSCN3250.jpg

DSCN3251.jpg

DSCN3252.jpg

DSCN3253.jpg

DSCN3254.jpg

DSCN3255.jpg

Looks cool Clark.. Dont forget that the wiring sucks and takes forever... keep up the good pace. Cant wait to see it this weekend. Later guy. :awesomework:

I didn't do the flanges, but i did do everything else. No it's not tack tacked.:awesomework:

Last edited:
It won't be for sale anytime soon:kissmybutt:

I haven't had time or $$ to work on this lately. In the last 3 months i've been diagnosed with cancer ($$), beat that:awesomework:, had to attend 3 seperate funerals, a wedding, 3 birthdays, and my daughters birthday, and also making **** for other people.

I know i look like i'm full of **** and will never finish, should work more post less, ya ya ya.

It's about to come off the back burner soon :cool:

Latest posts