• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back to square one.......

Hey pook, how far did you clock your atlas? Any pics of your pillow block? I've got a 2 peice front shaft already, but i need to probably modify the length to fit this chassis.

My Atlas i clocked down as low as it could go in the chassis. Not sure where that is other than it'd be through the bottom of the belly if it was any lower. I believe I have about 1/2" between it and the top of the skid.

No drivelines in it right now, just swapping the new motor in. I'll post some once I get the new setup worked out.

Got mounts for the oil accumulator made, just need to find a place for it. Also cut out the gas tank holder, I was going to dimple die it but I'm thinking it looks pretty good without them, maybe i'll do just the 4 holes on the bottom. Also got a shot of the old bracket which is literally 4 times heavier, thank goodness for the table.:redneck:

Also check out my tube clamp, i'm going to attach a support back to the dash bar to help strengthen the steering column, but keep it removable, i don't want to weld to it.

DSCN2317.jpg

DSCN2328.jpg

DSCN2338.jpg

DSCN2342.jpg

fawkin nice clark!!!!! man its taking me too damn long to make my way back out there.. i have monday off ill see if i cant drop in to lend a hand, cant stay too lat as i work tue. :booo: 6-10's SUCKS!:mad:

Nice :cool:

Just FYI...I recently talked to the folks at Jaz about the 16 gallon cell I bought. They said you need at least a single strap supporting the middle of the cell along the bottom. After doing a little math 16 gallons of gas is about 100lbs and the cell enclosure is only 20 gauge, might make for some sagging?

got the steering shaft gusseted, heim spacers machined up, gas tank bracket nearly done, arb compressor moved, tranny cooler mounted, and possible location for the oil accumulator.

DSCN2370.jpg

DSCN2371.jpg

DSCN2372.jpg

DSCN2373.jpg

DSCN2375.jpg

DSCN2377.jpg

DSCN2378.jpg

DSCN2380.jpg

DSCN2381.jpg

DSCN2382.jpg

Hey Clark,

That fuel cell doesnt seem to fit in there all that well. I got a real perty aluminum one I will sell you cheap....just as long as we dont have to meet somewhere that I can kill myself making the wrong turn....haha :;

BTW, bravo ll #40 is looking sexier than ever. Keep up the good work my friend.

Mary Jane... like :cool:? Sounds good to me Clark. Where is the glove box so you can stash your stash? :haha: Looks good dude.

no you dumbass, Mary Jane is his godmother. Duh.:D

Stoners are losers. Who would even think of using drugs.:rolleyes:

Oh my bad, so this is the godmother buggy... thats much cooler. Thanks for clearing that up. And I agree on the drugs... not good for you at all. :looser: