• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back to square one.......

SEATBELT

Glad the build is almost over. Ironically i sold my buggy to the guy in az who sold his rig to ben/spurred this rig on.

So how was the heat coming off the engine/trans with no cover?

Really glad to see you get her running.:cheer:

Looks nice Clark. Im happy for you man. Take lots and lots of pics of everything little cool detail of the finished product cause it will never look this good again.

Thanks for the compliments!

Hip, i haven't gotten it hot enough yet to get the full effect of the heat through the floor. I did order some DEI heat shield to stick on the bottom of the floor panels, that should help alot. No matter what i think it will be warm, i will know more after i get it out for a shake down.

I have a couple more loose ends to tie up, skins, engine skid, a couple tabs i need to weld on for some UHMW boat sides i made, rad overflow, fuel cell vent, filters for my breathers, rear view mirror, and check the accesory belt/accessories again.

Then i need a spot for my cooler, tools, and fluids.

Last is grease everything up and do a nut/bolt check.

I'm sure there's more, but that should get me out and home again.:D

Thanks for the compliments!

Hip, i haven't gotten it hot enough yet to get the full effect of the heat through the floor. I did order some DEI heat shield to stick on the bottom of the floor panels, that should help alot. No matter what i think it will be warm, i will know more after i get it out for a shake down.

I have a couple more loose ends to tie up, skins, engine skid, a couple tabs i need to weld on for some UHMW boat sides i made, rad overflow, fuel cell vent, filters for my breathers, rear view mirror, and check the accesory belt/accessories again.

Then i need a spot for my cooler, tools, and fluids.

Last is grease everything up and do a nut/bolt check.

I'm sure there's more, but that should get me out and home again.:D

Heck yes it will Buddy!! sounds like you will be doing breakin runs about the same time as me.....My work days are friday to Sunday...if ya want to do some breakin runs after next week let me know!!!!:awesomework::beer:

We need to be ready for the first run up north!!!! soon!!!! Passport/ enhanced Drivers licence...I'm good on that but need more insurance for the trip!!!!!:redneck::beer:

After an intense week of work, no sleep, and lots of swearing............. I got it out for a shakedown run. I met up Bill (Boosted) and we cruised out to Naches to partake in the PNWJeep meet n greet. Did i mention the PNW Jeep guys are a great group to hang/wheel with? :cool:

We ran trails from quartz creek to the rocks and back, a full fund day of wheeling. Besides fixing a couple leaks, there is no breakage, and no damage to report. My expectations for the performance of this rig have been exceeded and now i need to work on my driving abilities to take full advantage of the beast. I could not be more happy with how things turned out, that's the most fun i've had in a long time :beer:

The only picture i've got, I was too busy having fun to take any when we were wheeling. Did i mention it was dusty?

20120908_063137.jpg

thanks!

Found this pic posted on PNWJeep

IMG_5568.jpg

haha, perfect pic too....look who's next to you! Had a great time hanging out and wheelin with you bro. :cool:

Clark, the buggy is bad ass and I know once you get some more wheel time, you will be some crazy chit with it. :awesomework:

haha, perfect pic too....look who's next to you! Had a great time hanging out and wheelin with you bro. :cool:

Clark, the buggy is bad ass and I know once you get some more wheel time, you will be some crazy chit with it. :awesomework:

Ha Ha!!! A picture of Clark and Mr. Bill....:awesomework:

Soon! it will be Clark and The Mr.Bill's!!!!!:beer::beer::D

so how was the heat coming off the engine tranny on your legs?

on my rig its too much and i gotta do something.

so how was the heat coming off the engine tranny on your legs?

on my rig its too much and i gotta do something.

it was bearable. i thought it would be worse. I still haven't put that heat shield on, but i will since i've got it already. I would say it was like running with the heater on hot on your feet, fan speed 1, with a warm floor. Should be nice for winter wheeling.:D

it was bearable. i thought it would be worse. I still haven't put that heat shield on, but i will since i've got it already. I would say it was like running with the heater on hot on your feet, fan speed 1, with a warm floor. Should be nice for winter wheeling.:D

You are correct my good friend!!!!:awesomework::beer::beer: Don't ask me how i know!!!!
( winter runs at reiter right after the F-Toy lived!!!!Nice and toasty!!!!:D)

Well time for some sleep...have to get up early :haha: for some wire harness looming so Nate can do my floor panels starting Tuesday!!!!:awesomework::beer:

Last edited: