• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back to square one.......

Clark it was great to meet you and wheel with you a bit this weekend... maybe next time we won't get lost? Lol. The LQ9 sounds awesome and the car did great for a shakedown run! I didn't get any pics either, too busy wheeling and having fun. Hope we get a chance to wheel again some time.

After an intense week of work, no sleep, and lots of swearing............. I got it out for a shakedown run. I met up Bill (Boosted) and we cruised out to Naches to partake in the PNWJeep meet n greet. Did i mention the PNW Jeep guys are a great group to hang/wheel with? :cool:

We ran trails from quartz creek to the rocks and back, a full fund day of wheeling. Besides fixing a couple leaks, there is no breakage, and no damage to report. My expectations for the performance of this rig have been exceeded and now i need to work on my driving abilities to take full advantage of the beast. I could not be more happy with how things turned out, that's the most fun i've had in a long time :beer:

The only picture i've got, I was too busy having fun to take any when we were wheeling. Did i mention it was dusty?

20120908_063137.jpg

Clark it was great to meet you and wheel with you a bit this weekend... maybe next time we won't get lost? Lol. The LQ9 sounds awesome and the car did great for a shakedown run! I didn't get any pics either, too busy wheeling and having fun. Hope we get a chance to wheel again some time.

Damn it i hate missing fun wheeling trips so after Nate! gets done with my junk...It's on!!!

Oh ya by the way....what are you guys thinking about KOH 2013?????

I'll start a thread in a few Mins.!!!!!:awesomework::beer:

Thanks everyone for the compliments, it's been a long time coming. I'm ready to wheel, just looking for some people to tag along with, if anyone is planning a buggy friendly run, and would be willing to let me tag along, please let me know. Naches this weekend?

I cant wait to see that perty biatch on its lid.:D

When are you dragging your junk out? :stirpot:

Very cool...... :awesomework: Rig looks good....

Thanks Crash! Couldn't have made it happen without this site.:awesomework:

Was good to meet you, thanks for putting up with me :cool:

Thanks everyone for the compliments, it's been a long time coming. I'm ready to wheel, just looking for some people to tag along with, if anyone is planning a buggy friendly run, and would be willing to let me tag along, please let me know. Naches this weekend?

Don't worry my friend You will be up in canadia soon for some fun!!!!:awesomework::beer:

I'm thinking Porter and Crash need to come up north....with us before the snow flys!!!!:stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

OH ya start thinking about KOH 2013!!! and what your plans are!!!!!:awesomework::corn::corn::corn::corn::corn::corn:

Last edited:

A group of IH's will be in Naches this weekend running trails and will be at the rocks I am sure.

Binder, myself, and some others...

If you see a red Scout with flames, be sure to say hello!

i need out too but it will be a few weeks for me, busy with retiring stuff and i need to fix my transmission. so after the first of oct im good.:D

sounds like someone should put together a run....:awesomework:

i need out too but it will be a few weeks for me, busy with retiring stuff and i need to fix my transmission. so after the first of oct im good.:D

sounds like someone should put together a run....:awesomework:

Agreed. I'm up for it.

When does it go to Elbe?:corn:

You couldn't hang at Walker:swing:

Evans has you number:fawkdancesmiley:

Reiter should be open soon:eeek:

I'm ready to go, i don't have anyone else lined up to go with, and i'm not trying to go on a solo run. I'm down for any of those locations, givin there is some decent people to wheel with.

Canada is a no go for me until my passport gets here, I don't think it will be in time. I could always get lucky, but I'm not getting my hopes up.