• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back to square one.......

Your radiator will be fine, no issues. Troys rad was layed back about the same as binders. The last 10 or so cars we built were about identical to that, and they had no issues. You've gotta have it layed back probably 30+ degrees to create a problem, troys was set at 45. Rig is looking good.

Your radiator will be fine, no issues. Troys rad was layed back about the same as binders. The last 10 or so cars we built were about identical to that, and they had no issues. You've gotta have it layed back probably 30+ degrees to create a problem, troys was set at 45. Rig is looking good.

Hi "D"!! :hi::hi:

You could always start by cutting it down the middle with a skillsaw :eeek:

Took me a few minutes to get my nerves up.

One good thing fiberglass is easy to patch up. Walmart sells a nice complete fiberglass kit, resin and mesh included. Its what Jason at TC told me they use themselves for repairs and cutting them up.

http://www.fiberlay.com/howto/Fiberglass-Epoxy-Basics-Training-Guide.pdf

If your new to working with fiberglass take a look at the link above, this will give you some basic ideas for working with it. Alot of people think it is just a simple proccess of adding hardner to the resin, there are alot of different factors which can be the difference between a good and bad part. Take the time to educate yourself a little before you get in over your head. :awesomework:

If you need a resin roller or some cloth let me know as I work for a company who makes Fiberglass spray equipment, ill hook you up.

Theres a company called revchem plastics in tacoma who sells resins & f/g accessories, i believe thats in your neck of the woods

Thanks guys!

My dad whipped up a new idler pulley spacer for me for christmas:redneck:, my old one would've worked, but it wasn't pretty. He stole the old one from my shop, and made this one out of Titanium on his lathe, and tig welded a flange to the bottom of it. I think it's pretty cool, and i'm going to have to convince him to make up some more Ti parts for me:smokey:

I love the fact i don't have to paint it too:blingbling:

DSCN2609.jpg

That's OK clark some times in a build it hard to show progress in a build when theres no large visual progress for picts....:awesomework: :;

That's OK clark some times in a build it hard to show progress in a build when theres no large visual progress for picts....:awesomework: :;

thats the hardest time to stay focused too. No good visual rewards, just tons of stuff that feels like you havnet got further.

Ask me how I know? (as my buggy thingy sits and the toyota is ready to go)

thats the hardest time to stay focused too. No good visual rewards, just tons of stuff that feels like you havnet got further.

Ask me how I know? (as my buggy thingy sits and the toyota is ready to go)

YES! my buggy sits in a storage shop in goldbar and my new toy is rockin! The buggys at the pita part where it looks like nothing gets done!

CLARK????? Are you ok man??? Your not hurt in the shop lying on the floor and cant get the the computer are you?? 6 days and no update... Let me know if you want to sell it, my wife wants one. :haha::haha: Just kidding buddy... for real I dont think I have ever seen your thread on the second page. Your rig is looking so nice man, cant wait to go take them out. :awesomework:

he's still workin on it. but he got another toy to play with thats taking up some of his time now too. i dont know how but my hatred for jeeps has gone down a little now that i got to drive the new rig.. :mad:

progress on the steering setup and front tubework is being made, will post pics when it's all done, been pretty busy lately. And BROKE! $$