• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Backyard Fab Chassis for my old Junk

i really dig the lines. havent seen too many rigs with air shocks lately , how do you like them? i wanted to go that route for the cost but im scared im gonna buy them and end up buying coil overs anyway

scoutdogfab said:
i really dig the lines. havent seen too many rigs with air shocks lately , how do you like them? i wanted to go that route for the cost but im scared im gonna buy them and end up buying coil overs anyway

X2

how are the 2.5" air shocks?

I've seen this rig take some beat downs and it seems to handle well, no crazy leaning or body roll like a lot of 2.0" air shocks

I don't know how Brandon feels about the Air Shocks but I have ran the 2.5 on my two seat and the 2.0 on my single seat and I love them. If you want to climb hills they are great and flex well. If you want to jump, now that is a different story, they are not good for that. Depends on what you plan on doing with the rig. And no matter what you run if the shocks are not set up right, the rig isn't going to perform as it should. Just my opinion. :dunno:

bdillon2372 said:
Jay used plasma and a grinder, can't hardly tell from pics but the gauges are in pods, they just aren't as raised as much as usual but ARE angled at driver.....headers next on list.... :driving:

Are those headers custom built or "out of the box"? They look very similar to what a bunch of the bouncers are running now and I'm looking for them for my buggy.