• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Backyard Fab Chassis for my old Junk

Looks great and performs killer had a blast riding this weekend with you. Im thinking its Gray Rock and cable hill time COME ON!!!!!!! :driving:

Jhouser said:
What axle shafts are you running that you broke? Buggy looks killer great job. :dblthumb:
Stock Sterling 35 spline, gonna break all my spares then upgrade, they are pretty tough for stock, last summer broke all the bolts at hub at Morris Mtn and didn't damage shaft but the Turfs are axle killers , twisted sucker in half ;D

what size wheels you have them turf tires mounted on thought they were all 16.1"

badreligion_13 said:
where did you get your UHMW for your skid plate? ...Good looking buggy to :dblthumb: Thanks.

I can't remember the name of the place but they are right across the street from Tom's 4x4 in Chattanooga....Advanced Plastics would probably carry it...that stuff is high$$!!! just about crapped a green twinkie when they figured it up, I think I figured it after tax about $32 sq'...

Re: Re: Re: Backyard Fab Chassis for my old Junk

peanut said:
what size wheels you have them turf tires mounted on thought they were all 16.1"

they mount on 16" truck wheels just fine.

It's just called 16.1" because they are ag tires.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

There are two short videos of Brandons new ride on you tube, type in Lewis Chapel Mtn. and then choose this months vids.