• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Backyard Fab Chassis for my old Junk

Cool buggy man love the build. This may be a dumb guestion but how are you guys running a two speed shifter? I realy like those and have seen a bunch of them used, just wondering if it has enough dentent for that third gear or did you have to modify it? Preciate it.

the powerglide shifter doesnt take up as much room as other shifters. they work without any mods, just have to adjust the linkage closely. it works great

Dash update.... with tach

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

Boxing the link mounts... this looks killer and will be STRONG

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

A little oil pan protection...
IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

I like the way you boxed in the link mounts. Gives it a nice clean look. :dblthumb: What did you cut them with? Plasma?

The dash looks great. Gonna build pods for the gauges?

Draco said:
I like the way you boxed in the link mounts. Gives it a nice clean look. :dblthumb: What did you cut them with? Plasma?

The dash looks great. Gonna build pods for the gauges?

Jay used plasma and a grinder, can't hardly tell from pics but the gauges are in pods, they just aren't as raised as much as usual but ARE angled at driver.....headers next on list.... :driving:

bdillon2372 said:
Jay used plasma and a grinder, can't hardly tell from pics but the gauges are in pods, they just aren't as raised as much as usual but ARE angled at driver.....headers next on list.... :driving:

:dblthumb:

Can't wait to see this in person. Looks nice! Color plans?

Okay.... Here are some updated pics, we took it out to Lewis Chapel for a little shakedown yesterday (in the rain), this thing is BAD! It handles way better than I had even expected...WILL have to upgrade rear axles (broke one yesterday/fixed it and still rode but the turfs HOOK!) Jay did a kick butt job on this buggy, he usually does not want to do turn key stuff but did this one complete (THANKS JAY!!) Robert Lewis with Extreme Creations also outdid himself with the graphics (that was an allnighter) they look KILLER! I will probably post a few more of some of the inside when I get it clean. Thanks Cheese, Chris & Troy for all the help!

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG]http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g474/bdillon2372/IMG_0178.jpg[/IMG]
IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

Unfortunately will not make the HPO race have a few minor bugs to work out but will DEFINITELY make last 2 races