• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bad roll on Aetna sunday

shenson said:
:gtfo:..?A helmet?...realy?...guess we need to wear them in our daily drivers also?.... :wtflol:
welcome to 6 weeks ago dumb ****... you are a goddamn idiot if you are defending not wearing one... go suck start a shotgun you stupid ass inbred ****...

Bubba1 said:
draggbody, You better have your ****ing helmet on if you talk to us like that in person.
ask around... i always talk like this and i always wear my helmet... ;D ;D

So are you just a talker,If not bring your helmet and other **** to Aetna the 15 th lets see what you got below the ****ing helmet. :tc

zukiscott said:
IN ALL REALITY ...........YES WE SHOULD.....my DAILY DRIVER DON,T HAVE A ROLL CAGE,,,,,,,,,but if we get THAT picky with safety precautions...........

...........WE MIGHT AS WELL ALL NEVER LEAVE OUR HOUSES............

I **** you not I really need to dash cam my daily commute. I see on average 1 wreck per day. Some days none, some days three. Hell I bought the ass-end of a 2010 Chevy three weeks ago. In the past 12 months I have been 1st on scene to two fatality wrecks on my commute. Asians and Indians, and illegal immigrants should not be on the road. They are more dangerous than a Miles with a RZR full of moonshine, hookers, and dynomite.

Everyone is going to say their commute is the worst. Mine isnt bad considering I drive in the HOV to and from downtown Houston, so its express lane for me. But because of that I see amatuer hour morning and night in the main lanes.

I seriously need a roll cage, suspension seats, 5 points, and a helmet to commute in.
Houston commuters are the worst!

So yes, I think I'd feel safer about my daily drive if I wore a helmet. :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Yea I used to drive a 50 mile one way commute here in the Atl. , on I-20 , 285, & some 85,..........and somedays I really did wish I had on a ****IN HELMET :****:

TacomaJD said:
Damn, rough roll for sure!!! Glad he came out with semi-minor injuries. All those bigass hills at Aetna are wicked!
Yes they are come on down the 15th for a good show will be a jamup time.

tbacon38 said:
Yes they are come on down the 15th for a good show will be a jamup time.

I'll be there for sure! Bought a brand new 18 ft. car hauler today, going to Tractor Supply in the morning to buy a spare wheel and tire and some heavy duty ratchet straps. I'm ready to go!!!

TacomaJD said:
I'll be there for sure! Bought a brand new 18 ft. car hauler today, going to Tractor Supply in the morning to buy a spare wheel and tire and some heavy duty ratchet straps. I'm ready to go!!!
Good deal you should come in the lease side I think most of everybody is coming in that way I know we are for sure look forward to meeting ya.

We are thinking about it, I'm really game for whatever as long as I get to ride lol. I just like riding in from the subdivision side bc I know pretty much every trail between there, all the powerlines, and the PBH. Lots of obstacles to be missed by not going in that way...of course the whole mountain is full of obstacles :drinkers:

Yea the only time Ive rode Aetna , I came in from that sub division, got lost as hell on some damn 4 wheeler trails for a couple of hours, cause I didn,t know where the hell I was goin :****:

but some ATVers finally told me how to get to the power lines and to , DOUBLE TROUBLE, DALLS ,PEANUT BUTTER BOWL ETC. and I had a BLAST till dark :dblthumb:

I've been to Aetna several times, it's my fav place to ride so far. Took me awhile to learn the trails, but I know my way around quite well now.

Bubba1 said:
Like I said he will be wearing a harness for now on. Our whole group has learnt a hard lesson by Wes Kean and Tim Bacon's rolls. If your gonna be dumb you better be tough right. I hope not just our group but the 4x4 community in a whole learns from the lessons we have experienced in the past few weeks. And window nets sound awesome!
An STILL after all that said NOT one word about a helmet. I Dont understand.

Latest posts