• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Badp

That's a significant increase!:awesomework:
The only question I have is, when a legit code pops up, how does the Edge system allow you to see this if it clears codes every time you start it up?

Last edited:
That's a significant increase!:awesomework:
The only question I have is, when a legit code pops up, how does the Edge system allow you to see this if it clears codes every time you start it up?

Set the Edge so it doesnt clear codes on start-up would be my first guess

I have the Edge juice set to clear codes on start up. So far so good. I have less than 2k on the rig, but I went from seeing 8-10 on the over head to 15-20.
Which kit did you get? I was looking at 25671-SSTBMD, How simple was the install? Everyone that I have seen with this install has seen at least 5-8 mpg gains and some have seen higher, this would pay for itself pretty quick. :awesomework:

Which kit did you get? I was looking at 25671-SSTBMD, How simple was the install? Everyone that I have seen with this install has seen at least 5-8 mpg gains and some have seen higher, this would pay for itself pretty quick. :awesomework:
Thats the one I got. I also recommend the straight through muffler BADP offers. No drone...Install was pretty easy. Only real issues were-Dropping the cross member(no way the get the stock downpipe out of there) and cutting of the exhaust hangers and relocating them.

This may be interesting to some of you as well. Keep in mind that I have the edge juice w/attitude, a cold air intake and less than 2k so I know the engine isn't broken in... Now keep in mind that at the beginning of this tank of fuel the overhead was showing between 6-8mpg and was steadily getting worse as compared to the previous tank of fuel, so I knew that the system was starting to build back pressure. I was out running some errands and I get the cat 80% full message on the overhead...Drive some more and get the cat full message see owners manual:mad: So it goes into regen and I drive the piss out it, overhead goes back to 80%. I pulled into my driveway and noticed I had a package from the ups guy...:fawkdancesmiley:

I do believe the edge juice was pushing more fuel/particulates through the emission system was designed to handle. :corn:

Thats the one I got. I also recommend the straight through muffler BADP offers. No drone...Install was pretty easy. Only real issues were-Dropping the cross member(no way the get the stock downpipe out of there) and cutting of the exhaust hangers and relocating them.

This may be interesting to some of you as well. Keep in mind that I have the edge juice w/attitude, a cold air intake and less than 2k so I know the engine isn't broken in... Now keep in mind that at the beginning of this tank of fuel the overhead was showing between 6-8mpg and was steadily getting worse as compared to the previous tank of fuel, so I knew that the system was starting to build back pressure. I was out running some errands and I get the cat 80% full message on the overhead...Drive some more and get the cat full message see owners manual:mad: So it goes into regen and I drive the piss out it, overhead goes back to 80%. I pulled into my driveway and noticed I had a package from the ups guy...:fawkdancesmiley:

I do believe the edge juice was pushing more fuel/particulates through the emission system was designed to handle. :corn:

So your new rig is getting 6-8mpg??? Screw that I'll keep my paid for old chevy BBC that gets 8mpg towing. You just convinced me to keep my old beater and get a car DD. :haha:

So your new rig is getting 6-8mpg??? Screw that I'll keep my paid for old chevy BBC that gets 8mpg towing. You just convinced me to keep my old beater and get a car DD. :haha:

Once you tow with a modern dizzle you will never go back to a gas truck.

Right awn, Thanks Joe :awesomework:

If you read all of my post, I said I am now getting 15-20mpg...:fawkdancesmiley:

From my reading the overhead can be off as much as 20-40%, have you hand calculated at all? Also, the way the edge works it feeds the computer different signals, so the overhead console dealy is usually no where near accurate. I'd be interested in seeing real hand calculated numbers as you get some miles on the truck.

And glad you're happy with it.

Jay, if youre interested in the Edge, I can get you some killer pricing.

John