• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

balancing my tires with airsoft bb's?

Beautiful.

Now I just need a way to break the bead.....Hmmmmmm

(Id rather not pay someone to do it if I could find a way?)

I'm running airsoft heavy pellets in my 33's as well. They work fine but will not correct for lateral vs. radial imbalance.

High lift...

X2 :fawkdancesmiley: or drive up on the bead with the tire deflated.

I just picked a roomate that worked at les shwab :cheer: Free mounting of tires all the time, and i get all the 10 dollar used tires i can get :D Burnouts everywere :haha:

X2 :fawkdancesmiley: or drive up on the bead with the tire deflated.

I just picked a roomate that worked at les shwab :cheer: Free mounting of tires all the time, and i get all the 10 dollar used tires i can get :D Burnouts everywere :haha:

I did that a few years ago when I was really into drifting ( in a car on a track of course) but he moved out last year. Now im to fend for my self :beer:

yes. just put the base right next to the bead on the tire, and the jacking end underneath your bumper. jack up, separate bead.

Make sure the tire is empty first :haha:

Im having trouble pictureing this.
:eeek:

EDIT- I was pictureing the rim/tire still on the truck.... :haha: I got it now...

What are you guys using to weigh these things? Like a mail scale or somthing?

something like that :haha: smaller scales are more accurate usually. But you need the capacity. I have a really nice backlit scale with a Kilo capacity. accurate to .001 of a gram as well :D