• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BAMA SEC champs

1TONZR2 said:
Roll Tide....glad to see FL get beat, they are a good team, but their schedule wasnt that hard.....
i dont know how you can say that their schedule wasnt that hard they play in the SEC everybodys schedule in the SEC is hard. i was surprised bama beat them as bad as they did, Ingram is a workhorse and McElroy had a good game. I hope they win they national championship, another brought back to the SEC, maybe they wont choke like they did last year in their BCS bowl game.

Man, Bama played great. They kept Tebow off the field, and stopped him when he got the slightest chance to play. Texas is a good team no doubt, but they finally played a real defense last night, and you see what happened. I don't think Bama will kill Texas by any means, but Texas will have to play some serious offense to score enough points to beat AL. My opinion, IT AIN"T GONNA HAPPEN> :****:

Texas can score points. If they play like they did last night, it will be a long, painful to watch game. You bama fans better hope that the team that played against TN and should have lost doesn't show up again.

both teams have had games where they struggled, when maybe they shouldn't have, but it happens to every college team.

the national championship game is like a rivalry game, records, ppg, everything get's thrown out the window

HOOK 'EM HORNS

I'm not an Alabama fan outside of my fiance being one but I have to say I've never been so happy to see a man cry as I was last night. Screw Tebow and his holier-than-though ass. I'm tired of seeing FL win everything and look forward to next year when they are no longer the golden child of the SEC and assumed to win every game automatically.

Alabama played good but they did something very simple that every team has been trying to do this year. TAKE TEBOW OUT. They didn't let their defense run past him, thereby shutting down his running avenues. By forcing him to pass they could clog up the backfield a bit and neutralize his passing game thereby effectively taking Tebow out of the game. AWESOME!

And why couldn't Texas loose to further show the nation what a joke the BCS is? It would have been a selfless act of matrydom in the face of the man. Cincinatti or TCU vs. AL in the national champ game would have been the biggest farce of a football game in the history of football and they were 1-second away from making it happen.

As it is we'll have to wait to see that bunch of Texans loose to an SEC team. Until you play us, you have no idea what its like. Alabama's defense makes Nebraska look like a high school team.

J. J.

patooyee said:
I'm not an Alabama fan outside of my fiance being one.............blah blah blah............. Until you play us, you have no idea what its like. Alabama's defense makes Nebraska look like a high school team.

J. J.

sounds like your an alabama fan??????

I'm UGA grad, alumnus, and fan. Always will be. I cheer for Alabama whenevr they're not playing UGA. If I don't I would never get laid. :) By us I was referring to SEC, not Alabama. I now realize what I said was confusing, sorry. ;)

Really, after UGA, I am an SEC fan. I'll put any SEC team up against any other team in the contry and give them even odds at worst. But in any SEC game vs FL I'll root for the other SEC team simply because of my deepfound hatred for FL that stems from my UGA roots. But even if FL made it to the National Champ game I would still root for them being an SEC team as I did last year.

J. J.

They say a picture is work a thousand words!!

tebow.jpg

Alabama dominated yesterday, plain and simple. I was 11 rows from the florida bench, I saw Teebow crying like a baby. Yesterday was a team victory, everyone contributed. Texas was lucky to beat Nebraska, just wait till what Bama brings at them. Texas does not play many defeneses in the Big 12, they will in January and they did last night. If Nebraska has any offense at all they win, but they suck in that regard. RMFT, finally going to get another championship!

Im not a big footsball follower, but I did watch the game in a bar with my dad and Dollar and when that Tebow dood cried at the ending I LOL'erd like a MF :wtflol: HE played a hell of a game, his team sucked the Tide's dangle down. :****:

The last time I cried was when I zipped my balls up in my zipper!!! Tebow is a bitch and I predict Colt McCoy will be killed on the field in Pasadena!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!

Ok, before I give my opinion...Let me say that Im not a Bama OR Florida fan...with that said...

Im happy for Alabama for winning the game...but i'll tell you one thing....

This game has showed me how much i dislike some of these "diehard" Bama fans that are talking all kindda **** about Tebow....he's an incredible football player and its showing alot of bad sportsmanship when everyone is tryin to rub it in and callin him a ***** and what not.... It just really makes Bama look bad...to know that their fans are that ignorant... that just grinds my gears... I didnt watch the game but ive read about it and seen the highlights....looks like it was a good game...

People need to grow up and quit talkin all kindda ****...there's no way around it...Tebow is a damn good player...

ok, rant over... :dblthumb: