• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BAMA SEC champs

The best thing to come out of Alabama is ...........I-20

You know why the trees in Georgia lean toward the west................Because Alabama SUCKS.

This is no joke, I stopped by Hooters in Douglas Georgia Saturday night and 90% of the people in there were Alabama fans. Most looked like they had just picked up their Alabama appareal from KMart. I was amazed at how dumb these folks were. We walked in and there were about ten Alabamians standing waiting on a table. I walked past them and sat at a four topper. They looked at me like, wow howed he get seated so fast. They stood there for about ten more minutes and finally figured out that Hooters doesn't seat you. Every time some Alabama fans walked in they all stood at the door waiting to be seated.

GO GATORS

JFab said:
This game has showed me how much i dislike some of these "diehard" Bama fans that are talking all kindda **** about Tebow....he's an incredible football player and its showing alot of bad sportsmanship when everyone is tryin to rub it in and callin him a ***** and what not.... It just really makes Bama look bad...to know that their fans are that ignorant... that just grinds my gears... I didnt watch the game but ive read about it and seen the highlights....looks like it was a good game...

People need to grow up and quit talkin all kindda ****...there's no way around it...Tebow is a damn good player...

Never said Tebow was not a good player but here is the thing. We have been listening to his pep talks, huddle speaches, podium speaches, media promises, etc. for 4 years. Well last Saturday they got owned, worst game in his career and he cried like a girl on the sidelines. He deserves what comes with that because he seemed to take the good times in stride. I totally understand wanting and working so hard for something that it brings you to tears, that is part of competitive sports. Playing high school football I saw some of the biggest, baddest tough guys cry like girls. Difference is that is for the locker room where the media will not see you. Not on the sidelines while your gay lover strokes your hair!

kid rok said:
The best thing to come out of Alabama is ...........I-20

You know why the trees in Georgia lean toward the west................Because Alabama SUCKS.

This is no joke, I stopped by Hooters in Douglas Georgia Saturday night and 90% of the people in there were Alabama fans. Most looked like they had just picked up their Alabama appareal from KMart. I was amazed at how dumb these folks were. We walked in and there were about ten Alabamians standing waiting on a table. I walked past them and sat at a four topper. They looked at me like, wow howed he get seated so fast. They stood there for about ten more minutes and finally figured out that Hooters doesn't seat you. Every time some Alabama fans walked in they all stood at the door waiting to be seated.

GO GATORS
interesting story, as i am sure there are not redneck dumbass fans for just about every team. anyway have a good time at the sugar bowl.

Dwalk said:
Im with you on this JR molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh Its over for the gators :gtfo:

Sheeeit...its not over for them...they're still a good team...and will remain to be...we'll see how it goes next year...

I dont HATE bama...i was glad to see them do well for once...they've been through the **** the last 10 years...finally have a good team and its good to seem them win...

I just think that Bama fans are only second to LSU fans for bein some of the most obnoxious fans out there...

Oh well, lookin forward to seein how the championship goes...

Anyone elso notice the bible verse under his eye.. Our preacher pointed it out to us on sunday...

John 16:33 reads:

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

What a Prick... ::)

JFab said:
Sheeeit...its not over for them...they're still a good team...and will remain to be...we'll see how it goes next year...

I dont HATE bama...i was glad to see them do well for once...they've been through the **** the last 10 years...finally have a good team and its good to seem them win...

I just think that Bama fans are only second to LSU fans for bein some of the most obnoxious fans out there...

Oh well, lookin forward to seein how the championship goes...

I agree, but the Fans does help hype things up and is good for the players like a Pep Rally.... It is all in fun.

i studied on the Bible verse myself, thats a tough one to take in and understand where he's going with it.

anyways ..kidrock, they do seat you at our local hooters :flipoff1: that gives the underage and pregnant girls something to do in their polo shirts laughing1 :flipoff1:

onetoncrawler said:
i studied on the Bible verse myself, thats a tough one to take in and understand where he's going with it.

anyways ..kidrock, they do seat you at our local hooters :flipoff1: that gives the underage and pregnant girls something to do in their polo shirts laughing1 :flipoff1:

X2 have 3 hooters within easy driving distance and 2 likes to seat you and the other is looking at you and wondering why you haven't set down and ordered yet.

Im with MattO on this one. Tebow has promised this and is gona do this till its has gottan old. He got what was coming to him. Off the field I imagine he is a good guy, but on the field and in front of the camera I don't like him. He is cocky and all Godly men I know don't act like that on or off camera.

The verse is obviously just a part of the John Chapter, and is truley great when associated w/ the rest of chapter...

its just hard for me to believe he didn't intend for it to be taken completely out of context...

I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER READ A THREAD THAT HAD THE WORDS, GODLY, F-WORD, BIBLE, HOOTERS, PREACHER, COCKY, JOHN16:33, AND SOME QUESTIONABLE PICTURES OF GROWN MEN CUDDLING ON A COUCH ???... THANK GOODNESS FOR THE SNUGGIES!!! THIS IS TRULY A WORK OF ART :****:
AS FOR TEBOW, I'M GLAD THE 5-YEAR WRECKING CREW IS ON IT'S WAY OUT, HE'S HAD SOME GOOD TEAMS PAST FEW YEARS. HE WAS CRYIN THE OTHER NITE, BUT I'M SURE HIS EXTREMLY SMOKIN HOT GIRL FRIEND flashemifyougotem ALONG WITH A COUPLE FAT PAY CHECKS FROM THE NFL WILL BE ENOUGH TO EASE HIS EMOTIONS FROM THE GAME loller.gif. AS FOR BAMA, I PERSONALLY DON'T LIKE THEM, BUT I WILL GIVE THEM CRED FOR PLAYIN A DAMN GOOD GAME THE OTHER NIGHT VS UF.
AS FOR DWALK'S QUOTE "THEY'RE BRAGGIN WHEN THEY'RE WINNING AND CRYIN WHEN THEY'RE NOT"............ THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOME PEOPLE I KNOW....
AND BTW I LIVE LESS THAN AN HOUR FROM TUSCALOOSA ;D

Isn't it true that all schools have some of those loud, obnoxious fans. The fact is that you don't hear from them a lot of the time because they have nothing good to be loud or obnoxious about. It takes all of us to make the world go around, even those who are trying to prove Darwin wrong. After all, we do need organ donors.

Yea I know a lot like this too, but its usually the Band- Wagon jumpers thats doing all the crying....who's wagon will they jump on next year? :spin: :popcorn: I myself could care less if any football team ever played another game, but its fun to watch a team you grew up watching do well.