• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Batmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
BustedKnucklefilms said:
Yeah I don't post anything but bouncers.....I like this one because kel didnt drop an F bomb or say Big Boy in it...LOL
FJ BUGGY ONE SHOTS TUB ROCK

That was a tough weekend for me personally. I got hit with a lot all at once. Life changes sometimes come from times when you get knocked to your knees.

Like I said, I met Will and his family. I may have met him on a good weekend, but as mentioned earlier, we all have bad ones. If I was held to my last Gray Rock ride and that was it. I would never leave the house. Live, learn, try not to repeat. Thanks again for the Dasani JohnG :dblthumb:

tripp smith;25119378 said:
Only at SRRS you can stop get out your buggy fix your buggy get back in put your seat belts back on and come in 2nd lol sounds like he has a buddy there :shaking:

"We're" bashing?

kmcminn said:
No big deal he told me in a nutshell that rigs like mine doesn't get him hits. Also that it is his full time job and he doesn't have time. I have wasted hours of my life watching his vids and thumbs uping them. No more though.

In a Nutshell, I never said rigs like yours don't get views. I didn't post your video due to the length, the language and talking over the camera that would take too much time to edit out. I posted multiple rigs that were just like yours. But Even after all of the bashing and against my better judgement, I still took the time to edit all of that out and it is scheduled to post at 8am in the morning on our channel but Be sure not to waste precious minutes of your life watching it. I go to these events and video for you guys to enjoy FOR FREE. No one is paying me to go video. You do not pay to watch the videos online. I spend my week and weekends doing this because I enjoy it. It takes at least 10 times as long to edit a video as it does to film it and even longer to get it posted up. I wish people realized the work and long hours that goes into all of this.....

BustedKnucklefilms said:
In a Nutshell, I never said rigs like yours don't get views. I didn't post your video due to the length, the language and talking over the camera that would take too much time to edit out. I posted multiple rigs that were just like yours. But Even after all of the bashing and against my better judgement, I still took the time to edit all of that out and it is scheduled to post at 8am in the morning on our channel but Be sure not to waste precious minutes of your life watching it. I go to these events and video for you guys to enjoy FOR FREE. No one is paying me to go video. You do not pay to watch the videos online. I spend my week and weekends doing this because I enjoy it. It takes at least 10 times as long to edit a video as it does to film it and even longer to get it posted up. I wish people realized the work and long hours that goes into all of this.....

Do you get paid from uploading videos, amount of hits per vid or advertising from Youtube?

Reason I ask is I have heard you do. I don't care one way or the other but I wanted to ask since you said "for free". It is your full time job so I would expect that you work long hours.

thanks.

hayitsray said:
Why did I make the change to SRRS this year ? It made more sense to me ,why did I race ARC last year it made more sense to me all the races was like within 2 hrs from my house and yes I help heavy promote that series because I was racing it , this year I'm racing SRRS and AOP so I'll be trying my best to help promote them if that don't make sense to you i can't help that as far as giving crap to like Hitman or bigbird about his can am we are good friends and talk smack to them all the time what friends do , so why don't yall quit bashing try to get to know me and thin hell if you don't like me great

You bashed srrs when you raced ARC . You started out the preseason causing drama and IMO bashing ARC.

If you can't take it don't dish it out. Take em out of your wife's purse and wear em proud, and by all means be a man and if you aren't gonna stand behind what you say. Why even say it?

Maybe u just need to learn what it means to promote something. Till you figure it out I'll keep on considering u part of the problem.

rednecklights said:
I'll be there too . I'd like to meet you and see what all the hypes all about .... Wait , will you have on a cape and a batman mask ;)

I kid I kid !

I've never seen plus sizes in the hero section at Walmart. So probably no cape and mask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Total derail but frankly I'm amazed at those of you that expect a business entity to film your rig, edit the video, upload the video and then send you the link or file so you can watch it...for free. Madram and BK are running a business, it's not UNICEF and it's not your riding buddy with a cell phone who's there for fun with nothing else to do. The point of running a business is to make money and you have to maximize your profit with the time you put in. If a video of a TJ climbing tub rock is only going to get 500 hits why would they bother to use up their time editing it because some guy on Hardline asked nicely? Being a nice guy doesn't pay the bills. That doesn't make anyone an asshole it's just business.

BRB, gonna see if Woodlee will work on my buggy for free cuz we fam

redneckengineered said:
Total derail but frankly I'm amazed at those of you that expect a business entity to film your rig, edit the video, upload the video and then send you the link or file so you can watch it...for free. Madram and BK are running a business, it's not UNICEF and it's not your riding buddy with a cell phone who's there for fun with nothing else to do. The point of running a business is to make money and you have to maximize your profit with the time you put in. If a video of a TJ climbing tub rock is only going to get 500 hits why would they bother to use up their time editing it because some guy on Hardline asked nicely? Being a nice guy doesn't pay the bills. That doesn't make anyone an asshole it's just business.

Exactly. Maybe ask Matt what his PRICE would be to do it for you?

Hope this isnt stepping on BK or Coles toes, but my sister runs a smaller youtube channel. She says its anywhere from 50 cent to 2-3 dollars(rarely it will be closer to 5) per 1k views on her channel. Its all about the ads tho, it doesn't matter if you have 20million subs or 50mil views, if the ads aren't there you don't make the moolaa. The amount per add is really dependent on the content of the ad. Ads for a 10 dollar video game pay less per view then an add for a 50K$ Audi will.

No math for me btw :flipoff1: Here's what most seem to believe the high side of the youtube stats are tho

Pre-roll ads: $5/1000 views
Banner ads: 0.80/1000 view

FlatlandFSJ said:
Hope this isnt stepping on BK or Coles toes, but my sister runs a smaller youtube channel. She says its anywhere from 50 cent to 2-3 dollars(rarely it will be closer to 5) per 1k views on her channel. Its all about the ads tho, it doesn't matter if you have 20million subs or 50mil views, if the ads aren't there you don't make the moolaa. The amount per add is really dependent on the content of the ad. Ads for a 10 dollar video game pay less per view then an add for a 50K$ Audi will.

No math for me btw :flipoff1: Here's what most seem to believe the high side of the youtube stats are tho

Pre-roll ads: $5/1000 views
Banner ads: 0.80/1000 views

I looked in to analytics of youtube and adsense. I did the math a while back. I was going to do a Youtube Channel of Offroad News Digest, almost a Howard Stern of Offroading style, but upload it to Youtube. It would have been too much effort for too little return. It may have paid it's own bills, but it wouldn't pay mine and it's together. So here I sit, at my real job, and my hobby is still my hobby.

BTW, how do we know you have a sister? Can you post pics of her? I mean, you know, just to prove it?

kmcminn said:
Do you get paid from uploading videos, amount of hits per vid or advertising from Youtube?

Reason I ask is I have heard you do. I don't care one way or the other but I wanted to ask since you said "for free". It is your full time job so I would expect that you work long hours.

thanks.

It is not per view but per ad click and believe me its not that much compared to the amount of work and expense to drive all over the country. My company is my full time job. Youtube is just a small part of it.

JEEP CRAWLER HITS TUB ROCK

The crazy thing about ol batmans switch from srrs to arcs the first time was it was conveniently planned for the week after they hauled him to KOH. Then he flipped back right before KOH this year. Freakin amazing what will happen when it benefits you.

redneckengineered said:

Well said! It's a fine line to walk when it's friends and business! It also goes both ways!

BTW, how do we know you have a sister? Can you post pics of her? I mean, you know, just to prove it?

Sounds like pirate :****:

Yea, they dont joke when they say its alot of work to get the videos up. I wouldn't be surprised if they lost money on more then one of the videos when they post. Them 50 dollars hoodies tho :dblthumb:

redneckengineered said:

For real. WTF guys? Editing video is a pain in the ass and I'm sure Matt sits through hour after hour after hour of video to find the good stuff to upload to YouTube and save for the DVDs that we all buy. How many of you machine shop owners want to put your paying customers aside to draw out, program and cut something fancy for some guy on the internet for free?

BustedKnucklefilms said:

I don't mean this as a slam at all but Why do you even bother with it, 95% of the time you and Cole are filming the exact same stuff (which are equally good btw) Go ride and enjoy your rig if there's nothing in it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.