• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Batmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
TJGirl said:
Ha Ha Ha Ha! That was a good one! However I am a woman and if I could stand and pee that would be the best thing in the entire world!!! ;D

You ain't never my mamma. Her Indian name in "WetLegg"

So much love in this thread!!.....really enjoying the new "kinder/gentler" Hardline. :****:
Carry on... :popcorn:

TJGirl said:
HA! He is nice to your face then bashes you on Facebook, and when you give him hell back he gets all butt hurt and tattles to his motor mouth wife, who then gets on and calls people out. :****:

Not looking for a sit down when you pee picture......that's KMCMINN territory. But, please do stay around, post up the funny ****, true or not and bust whomevers balls you feel like. It's always nice to have a woman's perspective from time to time without having to consult JohnG :flipoff1:

In all seriousness, I met Will one time. Seemed like a good guy, met his wife and kids too. I will keep reading to see where this rabbit hole ends. :popcorn:

Re: Re: Re: Batmobile

johneddie said:
So much love in this thread!!.....really enjoying the new "kinder/gentler" Hardline. :****:
Carry on... :popcorn:
As long as it isnt racial truth its ok.

TJGirl said:
HA! He is nice to your face then bashes you on Facebook, and when you give him hell back he gets all butt hurt and tattles to his motor mouth wife, who then gets on and calls people out. :****:
Or bothers your wife in pm's on facebook until you have to call him out. Then who he is "working" for calls and bitches about you posting the truth. :****:

BUG-E J said:
Or bothers your wife in pm's on facebook until you have to call him out. Then who he is "working" for calls and bitches about you posting the truth. :****:

Wait a minute. Are you trying to say....

Why are yall all so asshurt about this guy? These rampant homosexual feelings and female-like emotions that yall are feeling are fueled by all the estrogen thats generated from FB overusage

Neal3000 said:
Why are yall all so asshurt about this guy? These rampant homosexual feelings and female-like emotions that yall are feeling are fueled by all the estrogen thats generated from FB overusage

If you don't know the whole story then you don't know the whoOOH muh gawd there's a war eagle on yer head!

redneckengineered said:
I would like to know the whole story. I don't get into the facespace drama but there's enough innuendo in here to make me curious now :****:

X2

I only had one experience directly with me but I have heard dozens he is involved in. :****:

Here is my personal experience with Batman or xtacy at the time. RBD 2 years ago I pulled into MM behind him. Tried to introduce myself and give him a welcome since I knew he had never been before. Well he blew me off and didn't care to even shake my hand or look me in the eye. My only guess is it was because I was not pulling a buggy. So I was a nobody to him. I see why him and the John Deere guy get along so well. So take it for what its worth I'm a nobody. :gtfo:

bad80cj said:
Here is my personal experience with Batman or xtacy at the time. RBD 2 years ago I pulled into MM behind him. Tried to introduce myself and give him a welcome since I knew he had never been before. Well he blew me off and didn't care to even shake my hand or look me in the eye. My only guess is it was because I was not pulling a buggy. So I was a nobody to him. I see why him and the John Deere guy get along so well. So take it for what its worth I'm a nobody. :gtfo:

THIS! Whats so bad is alot of people are starting to group me in with those "racer" people. I made the comment awhile back that if you add money to taking the trash out it would turn into highschool girl drama. :****:

I'm bummed guys. I do realize that nobody can be liked by everyone. I also understand that people can change and money is a huge factor in that. I met him when he had a pile junk green cj and he and his son were great to be around. I have had nothing but good experiences with he and his family.

I also know a few years ago he up and moved out east to compete with a new group of people. Since then we have lost touch. That was my reason for the thread. I seriously am sad that his reputation has become what it is. Sucks

hayitsray said:
bad80cj
Easyline Crawler

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Batmobile
« Reply #80 on: Today at 06:52:23 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote
Here is my personal experience with Batman or xtacy at the time. RBD 2 years ago I pulled into MM behind him. Tried to introduce myself and give him a welcome since I knew he had never been before. Well he blew me off and didn't care to even shake my hand or look me in the eye. My only guess is it was because I was not pulling a buggy. So I was a nobody to him. I see why him and the John Deere guy get along so well. So take it for what its worth I'm a nobody

Sorry about that buddy my wife tells me I do this all the time I get so wrap up in what I'm doing I don't take the time ,sure I was in a hurry to get unloaded to go wheel I'm excited like a little kid when I get to these new places and get into a hurry sorry again I love meeting new people and guys this one is true about me I'm sure a lot of people say I do this don't mean to and don't mean no disrespect , and for changing my name on my buggy it was called Xtacy Buggy and changed it to be a little more kid friendly after moving to TN and seeing how many kids come to these events

:wtflol:

ibrokeit said:
Whats so funny is back a little over a year ago when all that name calling and backstabbing was going on he would pm you on facebook and put "now this is a private message so don't go posting it". Now that he is trying to make himself look good he will post his own? :JRich:'s be crazy these days. :rolf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvMduWKHNpY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Easy there chuck......

Status
Not open for further replies.