• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Be careful on the trails

Line trash said:
One more reason to carry a pistol

I was looking for a place to mount/clip a "holster" or something on the kayak to carry something small, would def need to be completely waterproof, I sure did flip yesterday

6fe564abfdaa3f0b390d51a76e7c0b7e.jpg

Snake Slayer FTW!!!!

Will shot shell/rat shot ruin a barrel of say, a Glock? Cause this would be a great reason have a mag loaded and very handy in my new single stack 9mm Glock. But I'd rather not ruin a barrel that I've barely got 200rds through.

Edit: nevermind, found a video on the youtubes, says these do not cycle well in semi-autos. guess I better find me a cheap revolver for this purpose as well!

LandSpeeder said:
Will shot shell/rat shot ruin a barrel of say, a Glock? Cause this would be a great reason have a mag loaded and very handy in my new single stack 9mm Glock. But I'd rather not ruin a barrel that I've barely got 200rds through.

Edit: nevermind, found a video on the youtubes, says these do not cycle well in semi-autos. guess I better find me a cheap revolver for this purpose as well!
There are several mgf that's make a pistol that's shoots 410 shot gun shells. Would make a good safe way kill snakes in populated area

Line trash said:
There are several mgf that's make a pistol that's shoots 410 shot gun shells. Would make a good safe way kill snakes in populated area

I want something I can comfortably carry on my side. If I have to get back to the rig, then I'll just leave the slitherin beast where it is, I ain't trying to kill anything that moves, I'm just trying to get outta there with no punctures.

LandSpeeder said:

I currently use a old 22mag revolver but I'm thinking about finding a cheap 38. The 22 hasn't failed me yet but I also haven't encountered any big snakes.

Re:

Rush has quite a few rattlesnakes too. Always makes me nervous if I'm broke, laying under the rig that one is going to join me. I hate snakes with a passion

Stopped by my local tactical today at lunch, and only one open on Sundays, they had zero 9mm rat-shot. And they don't think the other one down the road has any either. SO, guessing I better order some online.

Definitely at Hale, seen people step right across them, they never even rattled. JR sliced its head off with a his pocket knife after he pinned him down.. no way im getting that close.

LandSpeeder said:
in 9mm? I'll hafta give them a shot.

The last time I was getting some for the 22 I noticed a few other calibers and I'm pretty sure one of them was 9mm. Give them a call and the guys at the gun counter should be able to tell you.

LandSpeeder said:

You can manually cycle them