• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Because Roadkill

Eddyj

I have had the flu the last 4 days so I watched 52 episodes of Roadkill.
The MTOD is worth the $5 a month.
So what are all y'alls favorite episodes?
Which ones you guys hate?

I've only seen a few.......the Rotsun....some weird big truck with a "V-drive".....the monte carlo they turned into a dirt track/street car that blew a ball joint and hit the wall. Some others that I can't really remember. Was one of them a lowrider episode?

Some of the best are:
Stubby Bob
Leaf blower Monza
Elco engine swap
Truck-boat-truck engine swap

To be honest all the episodes are pretty good. Waaay better than anything on TV.

Plus they did a "build off" against gas monkey and if you do a little digging they let you know how much of a douche Richard is.

Re: Re: Because Roadkill

Eddyj said:
Some of the best are:
Stubby Bob
Leaf blower Monza
Elco engine swap
Truck-boat-truck engine swap

To be honest all the episodes are pretty good. Waaay better than anything on TV.

Plus they did a €œbuild off€ against gas monkey and if you do a little digging they let you know how much of a douche Richard is.
I remember the Gas Monkey episode. Pretty typical of what I expected.

As in you watched it on discovery channel or you watched the Roadkill episode and realized that Richard is a greedy ass clown.

I've not really watched many roadkill episodes. On the other hand I'm 100% caught up on Dirt Every Day.

The rock "viper" bouncer episode is a huge let down.
Although they did get some really cool angles on cable hill

I love the 55 Chevy they are working on !
I the cheap truck challenge .
The leaf blower Monza was pretty cool also.

Kubotaorange76 said:
check out engine masters, some good tech there.

I enjoy roadkill garage with greasy old dolsich as well

I like the one where they dented and beat the hell out of a set of longtube headers and it made like 1hp or not even 1hp difference in performance. LOL

I remember when I bought a set of headers for my slow 2 valve Mustang. I went the cheap route because I thought 1000 for headers/15hp was retarded. These were a set of Pypes and EEEEEEEEVERYONE said they had to dimple/ding a primary where the steering shaft goes through. All the American Racing / Kooks nut swingers were all laughing saying "GOODBYE TO 10HP!!!!"

Wish that video was around when that header discussion went down. LOL

tonybolton said:
I like the one where they dented and beat the hell out of a set of longtube headers and it made like 1hp or not even 1hp difference in performance. LOL

I remember when I bought a set of headers for my slow 2 valve Mustang. I went the cheap route because I thought 1000 for headers/15hp was retarded. These were a set of Pypes and EEEEEEEEVERYONE said they had to dimple/ding a primary where the steering shaft goes through. All the American Racing / Kooks nut swingers were all laughing saying "GOODBYE TO 10HP!!!!"

Wish that video was around when that header discussion went down. LOL

Id have to say thats my favorite episode as well.
The roller rocker one told some truth too.

The first Dirtfish is my favorite episode.When they pile out of the General Mayhem laughing their ass off after the first run thumb.gif. I haven't watched the most recent one, I'm having back surgery next week so I'm holding out till I'm recovering and need something to watch. Hot Rod Garage is decent, I hate Road Kill Garage is MTOD only. Dirt every day is just missing the mark, they don't have the chemistry that Road Kill has, and their projects don't hit the mark. Road Kill is supposed to be off the wall and illogical, DED should be a bit more goal oriented and better thought out projects. I was hoping the Rav 4 crawler was going to be something doable instead of a hacked project. Engine masters is pretty cool, who would think three guys in a dyno room would be entertaining. Just started watching Finnaginn's Garage, its pretty good