• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Do you like roadkill?

Eddyj

So in the corse of about 4 days I watched 29 episodes of roadkill ( motor trend channel on you tube ). Very entertaining and informative. I've had a lot of trips like these guys which makes this show my new favorite. Anyways it's awesome check it out.
Now I'm going to start with dirt every day with Fred Williams who I've always enjoyed his build ups in the mags.

Re: Re: Do you like roadkill?

Yep, ever since we dropped directv I've found that there is a lot more content online that I'm actually interested in

Re:

Yeah its way better than any of the car shows on regular TV. Dirt every day is good to

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Knocked out 10 episodes of dirt every day. It's ok. Seeing off-road connection was cool. I go there a lot for odds and ends, Keith really knows his stuff.
Definitely not as good as roadkill.
Anyone got any other suggestions?

One of my favorites on the old YouTube.

Wife surprised me with a "I flock to beaters" shirt, the one with the muscle truck on it, for fathers day.!

Found Roadkill a few months back and patiently wait for each new episode. As mentioned, I have also started watching Dirt Everyday and then the new show "Hot Rod Garage". Hot Rod Garage isn't near as good, more like what's shown on TV nowdays, but still worth some Tech.

yeah, we are currently in the process of moving so our tv is shut off. My wife and I had been considering for along time dropping it completely and now im pretty sure we will. Ill use the 110.00 a month somewhere else. I been wearing roadkill out on youtube its just things like I could see myself doing, its more realistic than like extreme 4x4, horsepower tv and so on.

Still watching it, still best thing on YouTube.

If you ain't watching it check it out. ITS MINT!

Roadkill ftw. I found it when they did the elco engine swap at summit, havent missed an episode yet. The live coverage from the PRI show was playing in the shop all 3 days. Big block to LS in the middle of the trade show.

I was getting ready to type a story about one of my guys bringing a skunk sandwich to work :****:

that last episode was kinda lame, but it was hard following up the episode with Subaru. That place in Washington(dirtfish?) that lets you drive a full rally subaru needs to buy some ex cop car chargers and let people take them for a spin. Taking the General Mayhem around that course had to be a blast. I doubt Finnagen ever lifted, even when he looped it