• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Been Awhile FRIDAY THREAD

P

If its free, its P
My weekend just keeps getting crazier and crazier...

FRIDAY : pick up steel , pick up HB , meet up with dad, meet up with 48 Chevy Guy, go look at 48 Chevy, go by bank, figure out logistic's on 48 ( cuz Im going to buy it... LOL ) Meet up with Lay since his buggy is at my place , tab and mount ORI's up front, tab and mount hydro steering , try to get him to leave with the little yard trailer that has been at my house way to long , figure out were to stash said 48 Chevy etc etc etc.

SAT: Finish and misc work required on Lay's buggy, get him to tow it away and finish tuning whatever so he can go wheel it next weekend ( yes its that ready, we drove it into my garage with out steering and it has brakes too... ) Any number of things around my place to include getting and recieving the 48 Chevy if all works out , re-arranging the garage for Amber to have her parking spot back while Im in Hawaii next week. Go to Chelsea on a covert mission to pickup parts and paperwork and eat / who know what else...

SUN: ANYTHING TO KEEP BUSY BUSY AND GET TIRED AS HELL. I gotta stay up way to late and be completly worn smooth ass out Monday morning so I can sleep on the way to Hawaii since when I land it will be early morning there and I gotta go to work :gay: Spend the evening with my girls and go take them out to eat or something of that sort, make sweet love gravy with my wife :woot: flashemifyougotem loller.gif

Saturday
Soccer Practice for 6 year old at 12
Davis Cup Match at 1
Baseball pratice for 11 year old at 7pm

Sunday
Church at 8:30
Elders Meeting at 1
Life Group at our house at 5pm

Tonight, TJ's steakhouse then drinks someplace.

Tomorrow is hockey night and drinks

Sunday work on the KTM in hopes of figuring out some electrical issues I have (no juice), catch up on bills, house work, etc.

Today: Leaving work early to go with Candylady to Cottontails! :driving:

Sat: Working, Working, Working, then once home... What ever P has planned
P said:
SAT: Go to Chelsea on a covert mission to pickup parts and paperwork and eat / who know what else...

Sun: Hang out with the husband and beautiful girl... Both are leaving (seperate times) so we need to put in a little family time!

Fri: Work then may go eat in Bham to satisfy the ole lady since goin ( refer to SAT:) :dblthumb:

Sat: Sleep in till bout 6:00 go to UA (upper Alabama) and to some :drinkers: and phesant hunting and :drinkers: then stop back by the FURNACE for :drinkers: and flashemifyougotem
God I love spending 20 Million a year that is not my Money. With a company that loves trips and :drinkers: flashemifyougotem ETC; :woot:

Sun: Sleep in till bout 6:00 then work on the 4runner cause i gettin close to wheelin that Bish :****:

I can't tell you guys how glad I am it's Friday.

Friday - Work

Sat - Relax, and I may wash the buggy since it is covered in oil and sand, Take the wife out to dinner

Sun - Relax

Friday - Heading to the mountain to ski until work, Work, Night ride at Mtn City
Saturday - Ride @ Mtn City all day
Sunday - Work

Tonite i hope to be building the motor on the booyang

Sat. Gona ride the booyang if all turns out well, if not I mite go work on the buggy. Prob not goma work on the buggy since the next time I would get to will b eseveral months away. Looks like I am gona have to wait until summer to really work on it and get it done.

Sunday is grandpa's birthday and singing nite at his church so I aam with him all day.

Friday: spend all day putting a Rubicon express long arm on dads tj for him, friday night hang out with my girl and load up my jeep.
Saturday: spend all day wheelin at summertown.
Sunday: recover from saturday, and study for upcoming test.

Friday - Work till 5, Do a quick straighten up on the ol' hacienda... Finish dovetailing my truck and make a new hydro assist ram mount... Jim and Val should be showing up about 9:00 so when they roll up we'll hang out and drink some beers. With the weather being so nice I think there'll be a crowd over... prolly end up ridin dirtybikes at 2am to remind the neighbors I am still alive booyang

Saturday - Some dude is looking at my parts 4Runner body. Jim and I are going to go pick up parts from Techta that Big Jim's friend in Great Bend bought. Strip down standard cab so I can use to cab swap. :woot:

Sunday - Work on Richardson's tacoma bumper... Go pick up some used 16" wheels for the Excursion (ditchin' the dubs)... :****:

My wife is off the chain bitchy. She got the virus I had and she is very mad. She is also moody and crazy in general and I am sure my weekend will suck.

Sat - Fix trailer and take it back hopefully

Sun - Church and flag football

Hopefully get my weekend started here very soon.

Head over to David's to pick up my buggy and trailer this afternoon. Hang with the family tonight.

Saturday - Head to soccer games in the morning until about lunch time. Go to Nolen's tomorrow afternoon to drop off my trailer.

Sunday - Nothing, relax.

Matt O. said:
My wife is off the chain bitchy. She got the virus I had and she is very mad. She is also moody and crazy in general and I am sure my weekend will suck.

Yep everything is as it should be... welcome to the soon to be dad club.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight ! :flipoff1:

Friday work then work on buddy's jeep we have been doing V-8 swap

Saturday hopefully get driveshafts and have it finished except for exhaust

Sunday Clean up vehicles if rain holds off and relax

Friday---Gettin hair cut, booking hotel rooms for DMB concert in April, then workin on the lowrider in my shop...

Sat---Nothin really planned, probly wash the Cummins...its filthy

Sun---Move stuff into storage for my mother, then who know...

Matt O. said:

E has been that way too. Im not the most pleasurable person during finals though.

I am doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING this weekend. I am totally worn out from the past two weeks.

Fri: Cooking huge rack of baby backs, relaxing, walk the dog, bike ride (maybe)
Sat: Working on my old p-stroke ingition, laundary, clean house, bike ride
Sun: Lifting friend's new dirty max and his new-ish mustang blew the exahust manifold gasket just outta warranty, might work on that too.

Friday: Leaving shortly to go to Huntsville with my grandma and 3 other middle age ladies. Check into hotel go down stairs to Hoppers bar proceed to get tanked with a bunch of old ladies. FYI anyone in Huntsville area gets bored and knows where Hoppers is come by!
Saturday: Wake up drink a large Gatorade that will hopefully help my hangover. Go to Bowling alley and bowl in Team Tournament. Go to dinner somewhere and then back to the hotel cause I know Im going to feel like ****.
Sunday: Wake up at crack ass of dawn and go to bowling alley by 7. Bowling in singles and doubles tournament. Go to Lunch somewhere and then get our **** from hotel and drive back to Tuscaloosa!

Friday - Dinner deal at friends house. Someone is going to try and sell me **** I know but it's a free meal and I don't mind being a ****!

Saturday - Work on the Jeep a little and let it run for awhile to make sure there aren't any major issues, get trailer brake controller working on FIL's truck so I can tow with it, Fraternity dinner that night.

Sunday - More work in the garage and maybe some yard work too. Need to tow Jeep to buddies shop to use his big welder but don't have trailer lined up yet. BMR is getting closer.

Friday night: Hopefully go see the watchman with a buddy
Saturday: Workday at MMORV or biking
Sunday: biking or working at MMORV

Next week is Spring Break and I have NO PLANS. This is kind of nice.

Latest posts