• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BeerJ's BuzzBuggy Build-o-rama!

I may be splitting hairs here, but I'd flip those driveshafts around.
Female end at the highest point will help not retain mud/dirt in and the tube is stronger in case of the contact with a rock than the male shaft that will bend.

My 2cts.
Yeah, you're absolutely right and I was going to do that until I remembered that I'm 1410 at the tcase, and 1350 at the axles. This would've been the time to upgrade but that's just more money and the 1350's have survived just fine, at least until I typed that. I probably just lit the fuse by saying that

Updates are updates so glad to see ya plugging away at it. Y'all bringing the YJ to Harlan too?
Speaking of which, it developed a transmission fluid leak last time it was out. Could either be the trans or tcase. Hopefully it's just a seal and not something like a cracked case. I'll tear into that next.

Speaking of which, it developed a transmission fluid leak last time it was out. Could either be the trans or tcase. Hopefully it's just a seal and not something like a cracked case. I'll tear into that next.
Nothing like a good TCase rebuild a few weeks before making a 12h one way trip

I doubt it. That stuff was tearing up my carbide burrs just cleaning up the holes I plasma'd in.
4c14a35984f6be7622a40aee1fba2057.jpg

Eventually I'll probably run these bolt head protectors but at $8 a pop times 20 they get a little pricey. Not too bad but I could get at all of these with a monkey wrench if I had to.
294a1f809f26bc52543ba6ff7cf16c8a.jpg
holly **** no 13 buck each

1662655596693.png
1662655596693.png

Latest posts