• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

bending tube

InDaShop said:
so 6 of your 15 posts are in this thread asing for help? WTF is Hardline your own personal fab-ipedia page? We ask for some more info on the bender and you refuse to share that but still want help???
Maybe the internet and this page are failing here, but this is a community, we expect input in receipt of output. More importantly; so future "half tons" dont have to ask the same question as you did. They can hit" search": type in bender brand name, and flat tube, and whamo here we go.

If that is something that you cant phathom, please lose your login.

Ha, love Hardline.

Sent using left thumb.

InDaShop said:
So redeem yourself. What did you figure out. Share
Always gotta be **** in the crowd. Ding ding ding you're it. Found that lubing along with making sure the clamp block was tight enough. You had no input at all so how do think your post matters to me. I ask for ideas got input from guys that wanted to help out unlike you.

half ton said:
Always gotta be **** in the crowd. Ding ding ding you're it. Found that lubing along with making sure the clamp block was tight enough. You had no input at all so how do think your post matters to me. I ask for ideas got input from guys that wanted to help out unlike you.

I came here to help, you'd already served yourself. :woot:

half ton said:

So if I come here and post that I have a problem with my truck, and won't give the make or model, you think I'll get aNY good advice? **** no! We may be **** but at least we aren't dumb.

biggin said:
So if I come here and post that I have a problem with my truck, and won't give the make or model, you think I'll get aNY good advice? **** no! We may be **** but at least we aren't dumb.
If I would have given the name of bender this would have turned into a company bashing like a lot of you idiots do. I stated the company was working with me to make it right, and I got some ideas from helpful guys here. Seem to me all you and Indashop are doing is stir trouble. So with that said shouldn't be anything left to say. Unless you want to meet face to face and discuss it.

Yup :popcorn:

The OP didn't give enough information when asked and I'm not referring to the company name. Indashop, that was a piratish Nswer if I've ever heard one. Both parties handled poorly. In my opinion, the lack of responses such as that one is what sets this place apart.

Iknow all benders are not exactly the same but don't they have the same basic parts to do the job. What say Pholman? I'm new to bending tube, but am I not correct?

I say learn to get along or you won't like it here. Don't take the bait on posts that get you riled up. Not every post deserves a response. You'll figure it out. This is truly a great place for tech advice. Maybe ole indashop was having an off day or just feeling especially cynical that day. No clue. I know he has been here a long time and is generally pretty good about helping with tech advice. Lesson for the future is to answer all questions you are reciprocated with in order to get the best advice. If you don't answer people may perceive you as an askhole. Someone who asks advice and then never takes it.

I did take advice problems solved and I gave thanks to those who contributed. I don't see how that is not getting along.. Oh well easy come easy go I guess.

So can we know which brand it was yet? Especially since it appeared to be the operation, not the unit itself. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say this or that bender is ****, people just have their own preferences. Most probably just prefer what they have.

Usually when there is a problem with the band it is either something worn out or operator error. Which was it in this case and what brand. It would be nice to know what to look for for those of us that have that brand of bender. Don't be stingy with the knowledge.

After I asked what style bender you had I gave up on you. I figured you had a harbor freight bender, and your lack of information made it impossible to help you in my opinion, and that's not trying to start anything,but a simple description of the style of bender would have been beneficial and then none of this would have went the way it did.

It wasn't necessarily operator error. I guess mostly being particular about the bends. Lubing helped and tightening the clamping block more helped. It is a rogue bender and like I said in the beginning they was working with me to get it right. Turns out the helpful guys on here got me on track with their advice and I gave thanks.

There ya go man. Rogue makes a great bender imo. I have one and only had that 1 issue with the.095 stuff like I said. Joe explained that to me and everything has been fine since. Also like I said, I upgraded to the roller follower when I ordered. The advantages made sense to me right away and Im surprised they don't just come with them standard.

Thanks for your report to the Admin, but that's not how we do it here.

half ton said:
I think some members are getting off track. I understand I didn't put the name of bender in my post, but like I said they we're working with me. I didn't want it to turn into a bashing thread. I did get it figured out with helpful ideas from some fellas on here and company. I haven't said anything negative so maybe yo need to step in and stop the bs post. Thanks

Welcome to hardline.

half ton said:
It wasn't necessarily operator error. I guess mostly being particular about the bends. Lubing helped and tightening the clamping block more helped. It is a rogue bender and like I said in the beginning they was working with me to get it right. Turns out the helpful guys on here got me on track with their advice and I gave thanks.

You made people guess it was a rogue and give blind and not targeted advice. I called your ass out for it, as well as leeching our community for info with no reciprocation.
If anyone wants to say that was "Pirate'ish", go on Pirate that is a dead board. Weeding out dredges on this board to ensure Hardline isnt leeched like PBB takes community effort. IE; adding insight, adding opinion, adding content, or in Taco'dJD's case hilarity and a hot sister.

Re: Re: bending tube

InDaShop said:
You made people guess it was a rogue and give blind and not targeted advice. I called your ass out for it, as well as leeching our community for info with no reciprocation.
If anyone wants to say that was "Pirate'ish", go on Pirate that is a dead board. Weeding out dredges on this board to ensure Hardline isnt leeched like PBB takes community effort. IE; adding insight, adding opinion, adding content, or in Taco'dJD's case hilarity and a hot sister.
Thread should be locked after that.

Re: Re: bending tube

half ton said:
That is an example of user error. Ie: things not tight enough