• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

bending tube

I can't figure out if this feller is a ****head or my new favorite member. Ignorance hurts, we all screw stuff up sometimes. I believe ol' halfton had the best of intentions, but the execution and reactions left a little bit to be desired :rolf:

wimpykid said:
I happen to know half ton pretty damn well. I know he has a short fuse, but I also know he would give the shirt off his back to help most folks out of a bind.

Now, let's bend some tube. My turd is gonna rot before I get back in the trail.

He aint one of them Campbell county folks is he?

Boy if bending tube stresses him out that bad he will melt down when he does a gear swap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddinmetal said:
I can't figure out if this feller is a ****head or my new favorite member. Ignorance hurts, we all screw stuff up sometimes. I believe ol' halfton had the best of intentions, but the execution and reactions left a little bit to be desired :rolf:

Wow, when did you grow a conscious? molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh. Keep it up, Confuscious needs more one liners! molaugh

CHASMAN9 said:
Wow, when did you grow a conscious? molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh. Keep it up, Confuscious needs more one liners! molaugh

I'll say this, I expected Tyler to be a straight up **** and we met and hung out at the hardline ride. That motherfucker is cooler than the other side of the pillow. Maybe it's cause I'm a **** too and Mike (5bros) was with me and he is a prick as well. But all bullshit aside he is one of the best folks I've met on hardline. He's probably much like myself in that I'm very personable but don't cross me.

Zjman said:
Boy if bending tube stresses him out that bad he will melt down when he does a gear swap

Wait until he has to make something out of all his bent to **** tubing with flat radius. He'll have a pile of scrap tubing before he even gets pissed off at the notching end of it. molaugh

pholmann said:
I'll say this, I expected Tyler to be a straight up **** and we met and hung out at the hardline ride. That motherfucker is cooler than the other side of the pillow. Maybe it's cause I'm a **** too and Mike (5bros) was with me and he is a prick as well. But all bullshit aside he is one of the best folks I've met on hardline. He's probably much like myself in that I'm very personable but don't cross me.

:gay: :gay: #bromance :gay: :gay:

It's funny you say that, I didn't realize Tyler was muddinmetal until the day after the hardline ride when I got on here. Me and him where hanging out on top of that muddy hill chit chatting. Hell he even washed my belt for me. ;) I was like damn, that dude is kinda of a **** on hardline, but one of the people I enjoyed talking face to face.
Same for pohlman and 5bros so I guess I am in the asshole club if you guys will accept me. Is there a secret handshake or sumthing?

Eddyj said:
:gay: :gay: #bromance :gay: :gay:

It's funny you say that, I didn't realize Tyler was muddinmetal until the day after the hardline ride when I got on here. Me and him where hanging out on top of that muddy hill chit chatting. Hell he even washed my belt for me. ;) I was like damn, that dude is kinda of a **** on hardline, but one of the people I enjoyed talking face to face.
Same for pohlman and 5bros so I guess I am in the asshole club if you guys will accept me. Is there a secret handshake or sumthing?
i believe there is
0351d05e3f8e7ebd54c97fe9ea7e6815.jpg
. Haha

Eddyj said:
And.. Judging from the hardline ride your boyfriend is jrich? :butt:

I don't know about boyfriend but I have a feeling he wanted to be a temporary part of my family. :stir:

Sorry Tyler, I meant you are **** head, mean ass **** head.

Jrich walks over out of nowhere and says "I just latched on to the head of Eric's **** and he got all bent out of shape. Hummm, must be because you guys are here, he never acts like this when we are alone."