• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best bands of ALL TIME that SUCK!

I would rather sit on a land mine than listen to Colt Ford or any of the country rap artists. I'll listen to anything from Taylor Swift to Death Metal but I can't stand him.

rednecklights said:
I loved me some colt ford .... Till I met him.

Was really disspointed in the douchebaggery

Really? I wouldn't have thought that? ?

Re: Re: Best bands of ALL TIME that SUCK!

94xjsport94 said:
I would rather sit on a land mine than listen to Colt Ford or any of the country rap artists. I'll listen to anything from Taylor Swift to Death Metal but I can't stand him.
I'll rock out to some of the O.G. of Country Rapping
ee0c5acd7f1aaf4e284c6a9a54fa4e3d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's hard for me to say they're in the same category of "Country Rap". I don't have an urge to drive my car into an elementary school if he were to come on the radio.

5BrothersFabrication said:
I listen to pretty much anything, some things just make me want to punch babies. Pearl Jam, Beyonce, Nutritious FAT, Cory Taylor (but not Slipknot), Bob Seger, Jimmy Buffet...

Dam it man, I like pearl jam. Only group I know that when your slurring drunk you can sing every word on key. :****: I'll be sure to have some on tap for you at fall crawl. :drinkers:

June dog said:
Dam it man, I like pearl jam. Only group I know that when your slurring drunk you can sing every word on key. :****: I'll be sure to have some on tap for you at fall crawl. :drinkers:

Buddy, the system in the Exploder could drown out Screamin Blue at 8,000 rpm, there's little to no chance I will hear Pearl Jam that weekend. :flipoff1: