• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best front locker

I run a zip locker in my yota on 40's broke several longfields it's held up great. It's been very hassle free the few yrs its been in. I absolutely hate Detroit had one in a 44 broke stock shaft broke locker, had one in my buggy's 60 broke shaft broke locker, switched both ends out to Yukons and have broken a few shafts lockers are still living. The zips also don't seem to have the ring gear bolt loosening problem that the arb's sometimes have

I had an ARB in my Dana 80 front end. I broke the spider gears in it twice within a year. Of course it destroys everything inside it when it broke and the second time it split the case in a few different spots like the video of the yukon. After the second break I was told the lockers have changed and cant get parts for it anymore. So we welded her up solid and its been holding up great so far. :spin:
I dont recommend ARB for racing but I can see where it would be nice for a trail vehicle.

civicmindedex79 said:
I had an ARB in my Dana 80 front end. I broke the spider gears in it twice within a year. Of course it destroys everything inside it when it broke and the second time it split the case in a few different spots like the video of the yukon. After the second break I was told the lockers have changed and cant get parts for it anymore. So we welded her up solid and its been holding up great so far. :spin:
I dont recommend ARB for racing but I can see where it would be nice for a trail vehicle.

Everytime I get into a vehicle I am racing! It doesn't matter if the person I'm racing knows it or not. :woot: I get your point though!! thumb.gif

Latest posts