• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best holster for everyday

Re:

I carry a Keltec pf9 in a small universal holster, usually somewhere around 8 o'clock iwb. Very comfortable and really dont even know its there. When I my bike I always preferred my g23 in a shoulder holster or owb in a Blackhawk with positive retention

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

S&W .40 in my Whitehat IWB holster. I carried it every day, until I got a S&W .380 bodyguard. I can just put it in my pocket and carry though. The whitehat holster is top notch!

Brian

TacomaJD said:
I think that is doubtful. Even with the glock 42 tiny .380, it's still wider than most single stack guns. It's like they don't want to make a teeny tiny concealable unit, like the other .380 pocket pistols....much less a 9mm.
The Glock 42 is about the size of the shield 9mm. I just need them to make one to compete. Not looking for a pocket pistol. .95 compared to 1.18 doesn't seem like a big difference, but when you are tucking it in your waistband it makes a huge difference. On the flip side, I do like having 13rds vs 7, just in case.

bgredjeep said:
The Glock 42 is about the size of the shield 9mm. I just need them to make one to compete. Not looking for a pocket pistol. .95 compared to 1.18 doesn't seem like a big difference, but when you are tucking it in your waistband it makes a huge difference. On the flip side, I do like having 13rds vs 7, just in case.

That's me, I'm all about some capacity!

Re: Best holster for everyday

I would like a single stack glock 9 when they come out. Who knows when that will be? The 380 is a cool set up, but I can't see replacing something that works with something larger and no more capacity than what I have.

Two to the chest one to the head....6 round capacity is more than enough for two idiots....carry a spare magazine or practice, practice, practice

I got a deal on a micro desert eagle .380. (Free) going to give it a try see how I like it. Still having a hard time finding a comfortable holster. Guess I'll have to order one and hope I like it.

I carried a glock 36 .45 caliber with a leather in the pants holster it was pretty comfortable. Don't remember the name of the holster. Once I get my xds 45 out I'll eventually get another holster might shop around a bit though

Bond arms 45/410. Load it with 410 000 buck. Carry it in pocket or on belt in the holster right under my big fat belly under my shirt. Carry it all the time and you can't even see it. It's heavy and only two shells, but each one has 5 shot in them bout the size of a .38. And when I ride I put 410 6 shot in it and it becomes the best snake gun. Just point towards them and spray 'em with lead. Don't even have to aim real good :****:. Chad :dblthumb:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 129
Re: Best holster for everyday

Any one of the polymer Kahr M series guns. From .380 to .45, in an Aegis Armory inside the waistband hybrid holster. I honestly am able to forget that it is there. Their motto is comfortable from day one. Somesabitches are dead on with that one.

A lot of folks have similar holsters, but I have that one for my Kahrs. I did just get an Alien Gear for my G22, but have not worn it yet. Will be hard to compare since the guns are such a difference in size. I will say this, Alien Gear has a lifetime warranty PLUS, their outer kydex shells are interchangeable. They will swap out outer shells for FREE if you want to carry a different gun in their holster. Just mail them the old one and they will send you a new one.

Again, I can't vouch for the comfort on the Alien Gear, but they are around $30 compared to the $40 for the Aegis Armory. I will definately be buying more from Aegis.

Latest posts