• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best lubricant for heim joints

Brad597 said:
Was just wondering what you guys are using to lube heim joints?
I have been using WD-40 but it don't last long, any recommendations?

Please PM me your personal address and I will send you a few "Trick Shot" samples in the mail. It will lubricate and take care of any of your squeaking problems. WD-40 is not a lubricant, it is a "Water Displacement" which is made up of Alcohol that naturally dries up and evaporates. Many people are misinformed on what WD-40's actual purpose is. Check us out at www.itdoesthetrick.com. There you will find all of the specs, testimonials and usages for the product. We are now one of the series sponsors for the SRRS so if you are ever at one of the events, come see us at the vendor area!

Contact Steve Kuchy , our sales rep with any technical questions or concerns.
814-594-7597

PS. Nick Cooper, you disappoint me for not giving any "Shout-Outs" to Trick Shot! I thought we were all family here? I'll see you at the next race! thumb.gif

Ryan Gordon
Trick Shot

Re: Re: Re: Best lubricant for heim joints

Patriot Customs said:
Please PM me your personal address and I will send you a few "Trick Shot" samples in the mail. It will lubricate and take care of any of your squeaking problems. WD-40 is not a lubricant, it is a "Water Displacement" which is made up of Alcohol that naturally dries up and evaporates. Many people are misinformed on what WD-40's actual purpose is. Check us out at www.itdoesthetrick.com. There you will find all of the specs, testimonials and usages for the product. We are now one of the series sponsors for the SRRS so if you are ever at one of the events, come see us at the vendor area!

Contact Steve Kuchy , our sales rep with any technical questions or concerns.
814-594-7597

PS. Nick Cooper, you disappoint me for not giving any "Shout-Outs" to Trick Shot! I thought we were all family here? I'll see you at the next race! thumb.gif

Ryan Gordon
Trick Shot

I'm not the SRRS racing Nick Cooper.
Lol

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Best lubricant for heim joints

TBItoy said:
I'm not the SRRS racing Nick Cooper.
Lol
T-shirt material right there!
"I'm the other Nick Cooper"
Molaugh

I have been using Maxfilm but it does not last long. Anyone eles
using it?

The Trick shot may be good but at $25 a can it is an expensive
chance. :dunno:

bjeep said:
I have been using Maxfilm but it does not last long. Anyone eles
using it?

The Trick shot may be good but at $25 a can it is an expensive
chance. :dunno:

Depending on the dealer, Trick Shot ranges from 9.99-13.99 a can. You can find the dealer locator on our webpage @ www.itdoesthetrick.com. Not sure why you were charged $25 a can. If you can provide me with a location and receipt, we will gladly reimburse you for your purchase.

Thank You,

Ryan
Trick Shot

These guys at Trick Shot stand behind the product 100%. A few of the SRRS drivers have tried it and like it.

I finally got to try this stuff out on my steering heims!
Gotta say this is the best stuff I have used yet.
When these samples that Ryan at trick shot hooked me up with are gone I will defiantly buy more.
Thanks again Ryan!

Brad597 said:
I finally got to try this stuff out on my steering heims!
Gotta say this is the best stuff I have used yet.
When these samples that Ryan at trick shot hooked me up with are gone I will defiantly buy more.
Thanks again Ryan!
Were glad we could help! thumb.gif

Figured I'll try this TrickShot stuff. No dealers near me so I just ordered a can from your site. I'll probably bring it out on the trail and quiet some of my buddy's hiems once I use it on my own.

bgredjeep said:
Figured I'll try this TrickShot stuff.

Yup, me too. Never heard of it before this thread and since my last rig's rod ends squeaked like hell, I thought I'd try it. I got mine off Ebay.

Don't want to step on patriot's toes, but if you guys don't have a trick shot dealer near them you can also use fluid film. Works awesome.... you can also buy it by the gallon and reduce it to spray it. Any mud, dirt, crud etc will wash right off after a weekend of wheelin.

I'm not seeing the dealer locator thing on the website???????

all 16 of my heims sound like baby seals and I've tried everything, the best so far is WD-40 but it washes of almost instantly