• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best lubricant for heim joints

rockwild said:
I'm not seeing the dealer locator thing on the website???????

all 16 of my heims sound like baby seals and I've tried everything, the best so far is WD-40 but it washes of almost instantly
Go to www.itdoesthetrick.com. Then scroll down and choose "Get Trick Shot". After that a new page will come up with a hand holding a can of Trick Shot, directly to the left is a logo that reads "Trick Shot Store Locator". After clicking on the logo, a new page will follow asking for your location information. I hope this helps. If you have any troubles you can call me directly for assistance. Thank you for looking into Trick Shot!

Ryan Gordon
Trick Shot
814-591-5300

No experience with Trick Shot but the water resistant can is what I've been using on heims for years with good results. Spray right before trail riding and no squeaks.

Only thing I don't like is the price and it can't be purchased local when I realize I'm out because my 20 yr old son has taken my can.
Eastwood has a good price on it, but only if you are already ordering and can combine shipping. They also have a few retail stores around if you are lucky enough to have one close to you.