• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best place to buy an enclosed car hauler? or used one

Hotrodpayton

Jesus Saves
I'm in the market for a hauler that will be good for up to a 4 seat rzr and some gear. I'd like to have an 8.5 wide so a full size rig will work as well. Probably NO BIGGER than a 20'. Any good ideas?

There are tons of new ones on EBay that are located in Georgia for a pretty good price. I was looking not long ago.

Beware of the cheapos, ive seen several on the side of interstate with major roof damage or side panels coming off, and they looked brand new, ya get what ya pay for sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind, simple upgrades during the initial build/purchase like the RV style side door with screen door option, Etrack, recessed tie downs in the floor and outlets can come in real handy. Look at things like the on center measurements as the cheaper trailers have wider OC measurements and tend to flex a lot and not support as much weight.

Friends of mine bought a cheap GA trailer knowing what they were getting into; welds are crap and half done, more importantly it is starting to buckle at the side door after 2 coast to coast trips loaded heavy (10-10.5k in a 10k trailer). They also had to replace axles before returning home from Moab. Unsure if it's poor quality non-Dexter parts used originally or if it's the hard life behind a heavy toterhome.

Re:

What brand Ga trailer? I was looking at a Cynergy Cargo trailer.

Re:

Having a trailer break down far from home is the worst. I think if I ever get another one I'll be willing to spend more money and make sure it's quality.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

My 2000 haulmark 20' has criss crossed the country numerous times with previous owner. Including the mileage I have run up on it in the last 6 years, I would guess at least 60k loaded miles since new. Original 5k axles still turning, roof is worn, but still sturdy. Bottom line, my trailer new is $10k, and you can buy a look a like for under $5k. I believe in doing it right the first time. Haulmark for the win.
025be14235b5344689f19153d4d9240b.jpg

I've bought 3 trailers in the last year off of CL and racing junk.
Dexter axles and aluminum floors are dead give aways to a quality trailer. Also a ramp door in the rear is almost always built better than swinging doors.

I'd love one that is really high quality but I just won't use it that much. my best bud had an older 20' pace that has been solid he may sell me. but I really wanted a v nose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk