• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Beware of Dog. . . . Buildup

That depends... Is it as ghey as the Top Truck Challenge?

:fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

I dont know you would have to make your own mind up on that:fawkdancesmiley:

I think it would be a fun experience and my GF is really pushing me for it! She loves wheeling:awesomework:

Update and for real this time!!!!

I'm out of rehab, and have been busting ass on this thing!!!'

I got:

Twin sticks
shackles
shock hoops
High flow steering pump for hydro assist
IFS box tapped for hydro
New passenger side Knuckle
Highsteer arm
Wheel spacers for the rear

What i have finished:
Twin stciks are in, along with the steering pump!!! I've got the front suspension all back together minus the shocks and hoops!!!! I finished all my wiring and toggles and I'm finishing up the reserve canister for the power steering and my resevere engine oil canister!!!!

The engine is ready to go along with the tranny, t-case and rear end!! I'm throwing in the D-shafts today along with I the IFS box 2 I hope:awesomework: Its getting really close now, Should have it driving in a week and with 4 wheel drive in 2 weeks after that:cheer:

With work, IOP, meetings and just life its hard to get alot of free time but I'm trying:masturbanana[1]:

one of my good buddies almost bought that truck when it was on CL back then, i told him not too with all the issues it had and his lack of knowledge

one of my good buddies almost bought that truck when it was on CL back then, i told him not too with all the issues it had and his lack of knowledge

Yeah I had to completly rewire it and do some other minor things but all in all it was a good deal I got it for if I remember right 2500

IT worked for what I wanted it for

I'm legally 21 now!!!!!:awesomework: Thought I would just throw that out there!!!. Well I've been slowing working on the truck and getting parts installed. . . I got a Herniated Disc in my back right now I'm not really doin much but heres some pics, just to give ya the idea of where its going:cool:

Attachments

• DSCN2350 (Small).JPG
    DSCN2350 (Small).JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 167
  • DSCN2353 (Small).JPG
    DSCN2353 (Small).JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCN2355 (Small).JPG
    DSCN2355 (Small).JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCN2358 (Small).JPG
    DSCN2358 (Small).JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCN2372 (Small).JPG
    DSCN2372 (Small).JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 160
I still need to get the axle actually hung under the rig, install shocks and hoops. Finish my steering(including hydro assist), Need to get my BOMB PROOF ball joints installed in the new knuckle!!! I already took a tapering bit and bored out my knuckles to accept the tie-rod on top insteat of underneath, easy for the ram to mount 2 it:awesomework:

Attachments

• DSCN2352 (Small).JPG
    DSCN2352 (Small).JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCN2361 (Small).JPG
    DSCN2361 (Small).JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 155
  • DSCN2364 (Small).JPG
    DSCN2364 (Small).JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 157
  • DSCN2363 (Small).JPG
    DSCN2363 (Small).JPG
    52 KB · Views: 154
Just realized I'm slackin on the new interior. . . what lefts anyway!

Attachments

• DSCN2338 (Medium).jpg
    DSCN2338 (Medium).jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCN2339 (Small) (Medium).jpg
    DSCN2339 (Small) (Medium).jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 153
Update and for real this time!!!!

I'm out of rehab, and have been busting ass on this thing!!!'

I got:

Twin sticks
shackles
shock hoops
High flow steering pump for hydro assist
IFS box tapped for hydro
New passenger side Knuckle
Highsteer arm
Wheel spacers for the rear

What i have finished:
Twin stciks are in, along with the steering pump!!! I've got the front suspension all back together minus the shocks and hoops!!!! I finished all my wiring and toggles and I'm finishing up the reserve canister for the power steering and my resevere engine oil canister!!!!

The engine is ready to go along with the tranny, t-case and rear end!! I'm throwing in the D-shafts today along with I the IFS box 2 I hope:awesomework: Its getting really close now, Should have it driving in a week and with 4 wheel drive in 2 weeks after that:cheer:

With work, IOP, meetings and just life its hard to get alot of free time but I'm trying:masturbanana[1]:

when i was building my truck i had to deal with treatment and all that same stuff. i know how you feel.:redneck: