• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BIG SMO

Saw him here in Tupelo a few months ago. Maybe 25 people in audience and he still put on a good show. He stayed around afterwards and gave out CDs, took pics etc.... I hope his show is a hit myself and if 'Kickin it in TN' don't get your head bobbin' nothing will....,,
e9ejanag.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johneddie said:
You met Rut?? Seems like he'd be pretty cool dude...
They crack me up on Top Gear!!! Haven't watched a show yet that didn't make me laugh!! :****: molaugh

Rut is quite the character! Met him at the NASCAR Charlotte race a few years ago. Was sneaking through from Pit Lane back to our infield seats and saw the Ninja Turtles in "person." While attempting to get some pictures of them for The Luke, my wife hollers, "Hey it's that tall, plaid guy from Top Gear." So we get a few pictures taken with him and he says the following: "Can you believe we just saw the Ninja Turtles!!!"

Also I enjoy some of Big Smo's music. Some is overplayed, but he is way better than some of the "artists" in the genre. Seen Colt Ford live and met him. Really enjoyed his show and most of his music.

I hope the guy makes millions. Ill listen to most types of music. Grew up on rock and rap so I like it. Seems like a good dude from what I've seen. Trying to make a living and support a family. Sure beats the :afro: pushing dope and gang banging and rapping about it. His lyrics are better than alot of rap saying poke this hoe, suck this, lick that, shoot that :afro: etc. I never knew he had been around for 14 years, I heard one of his songs 4 years ago and liked it but never looked for a CD. After the show aired my wife liked it enough to buy a cd and its pretty good but i know alot of people dont appreciate a white boy rap'n.