• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bigelow Motorsports demonstrates Rockcrawling on Suburban Washington, DC website

doug38s

http://www.herald-mail.com/?cmd=displaystory&story_id=202159&format=html

Emmitsburg, Md., resident Doug Bigelow demonstrates how to get around in a rock-crawler. Doug owns Bigelow Motorsports and competes as a professional rock-crawler driver and has been competing professionally for 5 years.

About the Herald Mail
The Herald-Mail Newspaper Company is the second-largest newspaper company owned by Schurz Communications, Inc., publishing both a morning and evening edition.
The Morning Herald, first printed in 1873, is a regional newspaper distributed in seven counties in three states including Western Maryland, the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia and Southern Pennsylvania.
The Daily Mail, Hagerstown's evening newspaper, features local news about Washington County, Maryland. The Daily Mail will celebrate its 179th anniversay in July 2007.
The Herald-Mail has won 24 awards and was named the 2004 Newspaper of the Year for its division by the Maryland-Delaware-D.C. Press Association. The Herald-Mail has achieved this award in its circulation division nine times in the last 13 years.

Very cool. Doug you have been a trail blazer for the sport. You market yourself, and the sport extremely well. I'm not going to say you're the Dustin Webster of the East, but saying that you hopefully get what I mean. You have a knack for being able to get infront of people about what we do.

Good job, I liked it.

thanks man. if I only had the connections liek Dustin has. i can pretty much sell ice to eskimos. a couple of more years and more experience and i hope you are right.

I got a kick out of the "purpose built" motor quote! That motor has even had the oil changed in it once in the last year. Doug laughs about how well he takes care of it! Good video.

Nice Doug. Don't go that damn slow in Jellico or we will never finish the first course :flipoff1:

Caddishack18 said:
I got a kick out of the "purpose built" motor quote! That motor has even had the oil changed in it once in the last year. Doug laughs about how well he takes care of it! Good video.

whatta ya mean it has one of those cool custom bashed oil pans and we put some hi tech Lucas oil in it this year. good to go for another year. :flipoff1:

Have you not left for Canada yet? I am up here in DC chilling at my buddy's place in Capitol Hills off Pennsylvania.

bigsilly said:
Have you not left for Canada yet? I am up here in DC chilling at my buddy's place in Capitol Hills off Pennsylvania.

not going. you didnt tell me you were coming up here? I'll be around all weekend working on the jeep if you guys arent doing anyting