• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Birfield eliminator kit Are these any good?

I've heard both ways. Warn makes a set I know. But I have never seen anybody actually run them I just read about them online because I thought about getting some a while back. But G 2 axle and gear makes a set of 30 Spline chrome moly now
Thats what am running good price an a 10 year warranty

i believe those kits use dana 44 size shafts and u-joints.....i would take longfields or dirty30's anyday over d44 stuff

We had 2 sets of them several years ago never broke a axle after they were installed only lockouts as far as I know they are still in the trucks the ones we had came from Randy's

I ran a set for years w/ super joints. I finally broke both driver's side shafts two years ago and had a hard time trying to get them warrantied. I run Dirty 30's now with no breakage in two years with 42's. I would go Longs, Dirty 30's, Nitro...etc.

.........but the guys that broke all the time usually ran cheap joints or their steering stops were bent or missing and the axles would bind up and break.. Save your money and do it right! thumb.gif

i ran a set with 38.5 sx's and they did fine.
i am fixing to pull a set from my 4 runner and sale
just because i got a good deal on a new set of dirty 30's

My brother-in-law had them on 38.5 SX's. They broke, but he does drive the dog piss out of it on occasion. He has since had much better luck with Longfields.