• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bitch fest 2013

Oh hell one more before I hit the hay

Ole Bj
9B53194A-A8DB-4CFD-B630-F8F07DE72B42-4094-0000043F807C1644_zps8ab8797f.jpg

Versus me
EE7B268D-76CF-44A5-A3B3-385A022C4F8B-398-0000011B49EE6C57_zpsba5baa14.jpg

I think I got this one in the bag.... Honostly I'd be happy if nothin falls off from rushing it together!

slytowncrawler2 said:
Lmao!! Il post up tomar at work the rest of them( give me somethin to do) we are slow.
But yea I have seen locked rigs make big open rigs look stupid .

yes sir, 4 tires turning versus open, 2 tires with least traction turning will usually go further :****:

mud riding was my start in 4 wheeling and still like to hit a muddy trail!!!! its alot more fun now that my blazer has lockers and bigger tires and do not have to worry about driving it to work the next day. bring on the pics

muddinmetal said:
I honestly don't care that much, just for a moment there I was straight scared... All I could think about were visions of "build" threads on HL consisting of 12 inch lift blocks and 70" V treads... :puke:

And about the screen name, funny that someone pointed that out, it is actually a joke, because anyone who knows me knows I despise the mud! I hate cleaning ****... I mean seriously, I barely wipe my own ass... I hate mud that badly :****:

you say u "honestly dont care that much" why do u keep reading this topic? i dont see any lift blocks or v treads. hell 3 outta 4 of the pics on this topic have been linked front and rear.cool we get it ur to cool for mud, why r u bashing someone for for just giving everyone a little entertainment? dont like it dont read it, prettysimple if you ask me. hs only posting it cuze its funny to him and he thought people might get a kick outta it. theres a reasion were all on HL, ya we all hate mud.get over it. JMO

anyways, interesting topic skytown,

STROKERYOTA said:
you say u "honestly dont care that much" why do u keep reading this topic?

The reason I said that is that I realized how gross of an over reaction my initial post was. You would have been able to infer that from the context of my post had you used reading comprehension skills.

STROKERYOTA said:
i dont see any lift blocks or v treads. hell 3 outta 4 of the pics on this topic have been linked front and rear.

Didn't say anything about the above pictured rigs, as a matter of fact I dig them :****: I just stated my fear of seeing under built & over lifted rigs here.

STROKERYOTA said:
cool we get it ur to cool for mud

Never said that there hotrod, & I'm not the only one to express my displeasure in cleaning a muddy rig, why don't you call them out?

STROKERYOTA said:
dont like it dont read it, prettysimple if you ask me.

No one said I didn't like it, no one said that wasn't simple either. You sure do assume a lot. Oh and no one asked you... or me, or anyone else. Try not to be so over sensitive

muddinmetal said:
The reason I said that is that I realized how gross of an over reaction my initial post was. You would have been able to infer that from the context of my post had you used reading comprehension skills.

Didn't say anything about the above pictured rigs, as a matter of fact I dig them :****: I just stated my fear of seeing under built & over lifted rigs here.

Never said that there hotrod, & I'm not the only one to express my displeasure in cleaning a muddy rig, why don't you call them out?

No one said I didn't like it, no one said that wasn't simple either. You sure do assume a lot. Oh and no one asked you... or me, or anyone else. Try not to be so over sensitive

wheres the petition i'll sign it too. :flipoff1:

Don't hate on the XML , haha, hell go ahead need
The feed back not lookin good so far, bought them from a
Good friend for 400 almost brand new and don't believe the metric size on tire,
Suppose to be a 38 when really almost a 43! Cheap tire I can wheel and build my
Rig around until I can fork up the cash for some sx's . And the 4.7 case don't mind
Them heavy jokers so far, flame on!! :dblthumb:

Jmsowell55 said:
Don't hate on the XML , haha, hell go ahead need
The feed back not lookin good so far, bought them from a
Good friend for 400 almost brand new and don't believe the metric size on tire,
Suppose to be a 38 when really almost a 43! Cheap tire I can wheel and build my
Rig around until I can fork up the cash for some sx's . And the 4.7 case don't mind
Them heavy jokers so far, flame on!! :dblthumb:

They should be 38.7 tall on an 8 inch rim. (Like a 42 TSL at trail pressure) And they ride smooth as silk, I'd love to have a set for the highway. Tread life is around 130k on a light rig

So is this Ho down going down at Buger King or the Galleria parking lot since only the date is posted, or is this place so well known that Dennis Anderson might show up in his Buick sporting some buckshot 31's? Just asking. :dunno:

CHASMAN9 said:
So is this Ho down going down at Buger King or the Galleria parking lot since only the date is posted, or is this place so well known that Dennis Anderson might show up in his Buick sporting some buckshot 31's? Just asking. :dunno:

laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 I imagine it ain't exactly something that's just real far out of Dennis Anderson's realm, wouldn't suprise me molaugh

This better turn into something good after all this hype. Like some monster mud trucks rolling over and titties and bitches fallin out everywhere then another mud truck full of giant dildos rolls over beside the bitches spilling the super sized sex toys on them and it turns into a muddy lesbian **** fest :wtflol:

TacomaJD said:
titties and bitches fallin out everywhere then another mud truck full of giant dildos rolls over beside the bitches spilling the super sized sex toys on them and it turns into a muddy lesbian **** fest :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

All the sudden I'm interested again :****:

Latest posts